14

jimin nervously waited for it to be his turn for the student and parent interviews with teachers. he had already met up with his other teachers, now he had to meet jungkook. the night was already dark, and they were some of the few families left to visit the teachers. cold sweat was running down jimin's face as he stood between his parents; though he was stressing out, he felt happy that his parents took time off work to see how he was doing in school.

many thoughts ran through the boys head, but he hoped that his parents would like jungkook. just so it didn't seem weird after every teacher jimin had asked his parents what they thought about each of them and so far, the responses were good. but when it came to jungkook he hoped his mum and dad didn't just reply with a bland 'they seemed nice' or 'they seem like a good teacher'.

for a month, jimin and jungkook had been trying to come up with a way to get the younger males parents opinion on the older male without making it obvious that they were dating. and as soon as they found out about the interviews between families and teacher, they took it as their chance to take advantage of the situation. and even though jungkook was a great person, jimin couldn't help but rub his sweaty hands on his jeans.

suddenly the door opened, and a mother and her son walked out, they bowed to jungkook before making their way down the hallway. jungkook rubbed his hands together before looking to the next family, he slightly flinched, seeing a gorgeous woman and handsome man standing either side of his boyfriend. because of jimin's looks, jungkook expected the boy's parents to be good looking, but he didn't expect them to look like they were in their mid-twenties.

"ah~ jimin." jungkook said and bowed. "you must be mr and mrs park, am i right?" he asked with a smile and the two parents nodded before the door opened wider. jimin's parents went in first followed by jimin and jungkook. jungkook rubbed jimin's hip secretly before sitting across from the three, jimin once again in the middle. "so, is there anything you want to know specifically, or would you like a general overview?" he asked.

"um, i would like to know..." mr park began and jungkook hummed. "i know my son is doing well in school from his grades, but overall how is his performance and respect. good grades can get you a long way, but etiquette is just as important." he said and jungkook hummed in agreement.

"i've never had a problem with your son. jimin is one of my best students, both with respect and grades. he always pays attention in class and never disappoints." jungkook told before pulling out printed documents of jimin's work. "but apart from his great respect and kindness towards everyone, his essays, reports and just overall his work is above the standard." he said passing the work to jimin's parents.

jimin bit his lip as he stared at jungkook, who smiled at him before intertwining their legs below the table, causing the student to visibly relax at his teacher's touch. mr and mrs park read through the work while jimin and jungkook just sat there waiting for them to finish. jungkook could see the nervousness in jimin's face, he just wanted to stand up and kiss his dear boyfriend all over to relieve him from his nervousness.

once they were done, mr and mrs park ended up getting into a conversation with the teacher. "you are quite the looker mr jeon, i don't understand while you are teaching a bunch of teenagers instead of being a model." mrs park smiled. jungkook's widened before a blush set itself on his face.

"t-thankyou mrs park, but i enjoy teaching... what do you and mr park do as occupations?" jungkook asked.

"i'm a nurse, and my husband is a college professor." mrs park spoke. jungkook made a surprised sound before he shook hands with his boyfriend's father, both making a couple jokes about teaching. "what about your parents mr jeon?" she asked.

jungkook chuckled before humming. "my mother is a lawyer, and my father is a forensic scientist." he said. the three in front of him looked stunned. "they both tried to get me into those fields, but i wanted to be a teacher. as a teenager i hated school, i was good at it and had high grades, but i hated being there. i used to skip and pull pranks on my teachers. so i wanted to be a teacher and encourage students to come to school and enjoy it." jungkook said.

"ah~ you were one of the bad boys, weren't you?" mr park asked. jungkook chuckled before humming. "and i think your students come to your classes for something else other than work." he winked. the males looked away with a flustered face due to all the compliments he had received in just one night. "surely, you aren't single."

"dad!~" jimin whined and sunk in his chair. jungkook chuckled and hummed.

"no, it's okay, i'm very much taken. me and my boyfriend only started dating just over a month ago, but i'm happy, extremely happy." jungkook smiled goofily, and the family of three chuckled. though it was meant to be an interview about jimin at school, it slowly turned into something that everyone felt comfortable with, it was like a conversation between friends.

"well, we best be off. other people are waiting." mr park said, standing up followed by mrs park and jimin.

"i'll meet you in the car, i need to talk to mr jeon about something." jimin said, and his parents nodded before walking out before closing the door. jungkook smiled and pulled his boyfriend into a sweet kiss. "i'll tell you what they say." the student whispered and pecked his teacher's cheek.

jungkook hummed and hugged him tightly. "okay babycakes, you better run off now." he said, sharing one last kiss with jimin before the boy ran out of the classroom; allowing another family to come in.

"so what did you think of mr jeon?" jimin asked on the way home.

mr and mrs park smiled brightly at the mention of the man, they liked him a lot, not only as a teacher but as a person. "his respect was through the roof and my god was he handsome. did you see the muscles on him? don't mess up babe because i'll be running off to him." mrs park teased before pecking mr parks cheek who chuckled.

"do you know how old he is jimin?" his father asked and jimin pretended to think.

"i'm pretty sure he is twenty-four, from what i remember him telling us." told jimin, pretending as if he wasn't sure. "he's my favourite teacher." he giggled, and his parents hummed.

"i would think so, he seems like someone you could sit down with a beer and have a nice chat with." mr park exasperated and jimin giggled, nodding as he thought about his boyfriend. he couldn't be more than happy that his parents liked him just as much as he did.