12

"i can't believe we are moving today." taehyung said happily as his boyfriends and best friend carried boxes into yoongi's car as well as him. "i'm so excited for you to see the apartment jiminie. it's so pretty, and it's so expensive!" he said excitedly making the other three chuckled at him. "its three-bedroom, two bathrooms." he said. jimin giggled at his overexcited friend who hadn't stopped talking about the amazing apartment.

"it also has a gym and a swimming pool downstairs," hoseok added, also excited for the move.

soon enough, the four were in yoongi's car, surrounded by boxes. at the same time, they were being followed by the moving truck. the three boyfriends had lived in a dodgy apartment for two years now. finally, they were moving into an expensive one their parents all agreed to help pay for while the three young adults pay for everything else. everyone was happy, and now they got to live in one of the nicest apartment complexes in the area.

jimin sat in the car giggling while hoseok and taehyung went on about all the amazing things the apartment included while yoongi kept telling his boyfriends to shut up because they were too loud, and were shortening his life span. of course, this only stopped the two males for about ten minutes before they were back to yapping about places around their apartment building that they thought was the most amazing thing in the world.

yoongi's car came to a stop, and jimin looked outside the car window, he gulped and stared up at the huge familiar building with worried eyes. he slowly got out of the family-sized car and made his way around the car to help his friends carry up a few things. they made their way into the elevator and hoseok pressed button seven. jimin bit his lip thinking about the familiar floor he tends to go to most days.

"what number are you guys?" jimin asked hesitantly.

"ten." taehyung smiled, and jimin clenched his fists. jungkook's apartment was number nine. "i'm so excited to get to know the neighbours." he giggled, and yoongi turned around with a glare.

"why?" the oldest asked, jealously laced in his voice.

taehyung giggled and skipped forward before pecking yoongi's lips. "don't be jealous, baby. you're the only one i top and hoseok is the only one i bottom for." he smiled and smacked his butt before moving back to walk with jimin while a blushing yoongi walked with a slightly flustered hoseok.

hoseok unlocked the three males knew apartment. they made their way in, and the three boyfriends smiled happily and shared a kiss before setting down their things. jimin smiled at his friends, he was happy for them. though him and jungkook only just started their relationship about two weeks ago, it didn't mean he hadn't dreamt of moving in with the male. but it would be hard for him to get his parents to allow him to move in with his teacher who is his boyfriend. plus it had only been two weeks.

workers came inside and placed down boxes, as well as leaving a few outside. the four friends went outside to collect their boxes when they saw a familiar male unlocking an apartment door a couple of meters away from them, across the hall. jimin mentally facepalmed and wanted to run away, it would be hard from now on to get into jungkook's apartment, but lucky for him, his boyfriend's apartment was closer to the elevator than what his friend's apartment was.

"mr jeon!" hoseok called out, and the male looked up before turning his head to see his student. jungkook took off his hat and made his way over to the four young adults, his eyes lingering on jimin for a moment. "seems as though you're our new neighbour." he smiled. jungkook looked to jimin for a split second before looking back.

"wow, really!" jungkook asked, faking his enthusiasm, but only jimin noticed. "don't be throwing parties on school nights. the girl above me already does enough of that." he joked, and jimin giggled remembering the girl from a couple of nights ago having a party with one other person, they were both shouting and laughing loudly. still, jungkook and jimin couldn't help but laugh at it the whole night.

"we aren't like that, sleep is vital," yoongi said, and the other four laughed at him.

jungkook noticed all the boxes as well as the other pile being carried up but other men. "need any help boys?" jungkook asked and they all nodded gratefully. "welp, tell me what to do." and just like that yoongi ordered his teacher to carry all the heavy things into the apartment. "why do you three own so many things?" he asked.

"ask hoseok, he loves his kaws figurine's." yoongi rolled his eyes, and his boyfriend chuckled and pecked his lips. "do you live with anyone mr jeon? actually, something the whole school is wondering is if you are single?" he teased wiggling his eyebrows, and the man chuckled. "don't worry sir, no one will know but if you don't want to say i don't mind. i wouldn't want a student peeping on my personal life."

jungkook chuckled and flashed a look at jimin. "i don't live with anyone, but my boyfriend often comes over. we just began our relationship a couple of weeks ago." he smiled brightly, and jimin tried not to blush. jungkook picked up another box and brought it into the large apartment. "well, if you boys every need help with school, just give me a knock." he winked, and all four chuckled before thanking him.

"bye, guys!" jimin smiled and waved to his friends as he walked towards the elevator. jungkook had left a couple of hours ago, and jimin was now saying goodbye to his three friends. and when the door finally closed, jimin quickly sprinted towards his boyfriend's apartment and entered without knocking. jungkook, who was sipping at his coffee, looked to his boyfriend and opened his arms. "why did they have to move here?" he sulked.

jungkook chuckled and picked jimin up by the thighs before carrying him to his bedroom. the younger of the two was sensitive, and it didn't take him more than a minute before he began to cry. a sigh left the older males mouth as he hugged his boyfriend to his chest, he rubbed the boy's back as he attempted to comfort him. jimin tightly held onto jungkook's shirt, crying into the material out of disappointment.

"hey, babycakes..." jungkook said softly as he pulled jimin up, so he was straddling his lap. "we just have to be sneakier, don't be sad about it." his boyfriend nodded and furiously wiped away his tears, but another sob left his soft lips. "listen, baby, we just have to be more careful, and i'll start keeping some schoolbooks on my coffee table so if they knock while you are here, we have an excuse," he said, and his lover nodded.

"kookie hyung~" jungkook hummed. "i love you."

jungkook looked down, shocked for a moment before he smiled softly and pecked jimin's lips. "i love you too."