5

three weeks. three weeks is how long jungkook and jimin had been avoiding each other. jimin constantly stared at the older man all through class, he wanted to be close with him like he was before and he was mad with himself for ruining that. but it was hard to hide his feelings, and he was alone with the male; his emotions just took over. jimin had liked his teacher for just under a year, and he was getting nowhere, he wanted to be in the male's heart.

as for jungkook, he always glued his eyes onto jimin during classes when his head was down focusing. he felt bad for getting so mad at the boy, and he knew it affects him more than it would have if it weren't genuine. but he didn't know what to do, never had he been in such a situation where he had to pick between the law and love; he never thought he would have to. sadly that day in the classroom, his head got in the way of his heart, and he was horrible to the young boy.

now it was the weekend, and the two were about to go on their fourth week without talking or glancing at each other at the same time as they usually did. anyone before would have thought it was just a brother relationship between a teacher and students, but deep down, their heads were filled with love and sexual desires of the other.

jungkook held his drink higher than everyone's heads as he made his way through the club. he was sick of fantasising over someone he would never have, and he needed to drown it out with some alcohol. both boys and girls squealed seeing the tall and handsome young male walking past, and they quickly wrapped themselves around him carelessly. jungkook groaned and swallowed more of his whiskey while trying to shrug them off.

all of a sudden, he was being pulled towards the dance floor, and he felt someone grinding against him. he looked down and saw a boy, he was cute and handsome, it reminded jungkook of jimin. he hissed, knowing it wasn't whom he wanted it to be and pushed him away before making his way to the bar. the male groaned and sat on one of the bar stools, he rested his head on the bar and rubbed his temples.

"you good?" jungkook hummed confused and looked up with squinted eyes to see the bartender with a playful smile as he dried some glass cups. "hey? you alright?" the teacher groaned and pouted. "what happened to you?"

"i rejected someone i like." jungkook slurred. "i don't know if i regret it or if i am thankful." he pouted. "he is so pretty, i want to hug and kiss him..." he whined before slapping himself in the forehead. "but we can't be together."

the bartender chuckled at the drunk male. "why can't you be with this so-called pretty boy?" he raised his voice as the music got louder.

"i'm a teacher, he's my student." jungkook slurred. "and you! you don't call him pretty. only i..." he pointed to himself. "...get to call him pretty." suddenly his eyes widened, and he hit his head on the bar table. "i told my biggest secret!" he groaned. "i'm gross aren't i?"

with a shocked the bartender shook his head truthfully. "i don't think you're gross. i guess it depends on your intentions with him, but the fact that you rejected him was mature. i can't give you advice, but if i were you i would wait till he leaves school." he told and set down the glass. "you seem like a good guy and i'm sure he likes you a lot. but you need to think about other things than just love in that situation." the bartender explained.

"but i want him. i want to cuddle him, i want to kiss him, i want to care for him, i want to buy him things. i want him." jungkook said, and the bartender stared dumbfounded at the lovesick male. jungkook was wrong for saying he 'liked' jimin. to the bartender, he sounded as if he would put a ring on it straight away.

"actually, i think you should leave the school you work at and marry the boy." the bartender laughed.

the next day jimin sat in a milkshake shop with his best friends. he stared out the window, lost in thought about a certain long-haired teacher who was in his heart and mind twenty-four seven. even after being rejected, he couldn't help but want to give him everything he could, even if the rejection was almost a month ago. his friends had noticed how off he had been in the last few weeks, but they could never get anything out of the boy.

"jimin? you alright?" taehyung asked as he placed a hand on his shoulder.

"you have been out of it all day, all month actually. what's up? you haven't told us." hoseok said, reaching across and rubbing his friends arm. they were all worried about him, they just wanted the best for their adorable and youngest friend, and they wanted to protect him at all costs.

"i'm fine." jimin smiled, but they could tell there was more to it. however, the look on jimin's face said he didn't want to talk.

suddenly taehyung turned his view, and he waved his hand. "mr jeon!" he called, and jimin snapped his head up along with hoseok and yoongi. jungkook turned his head and smiled at the group of boys, he paid for the three drinks in front of him before taking them off the counter. "it's weird to see you out of a blouse." said taehyung.

jungkook chuckled and looked at jimin for a moment before focusing his attention back on taehyung. "i don't enjoy wearing blouses, but i can't really rock up to school in a t-shirt and jeans." he laughed. jimin's friends did so too while he just gave a small smile. "it's weird seeing you boys out of the standard clothes you come to school in." he told, and the four hummed before looking down at their clothes which were much more exciting than the clothes they come to school in each day.

"we can't wear much more than a plain shirt and jeans," yoongi said and jungkook hummed before adjusting his shirt.

"i best be off; my friends are waiting for their drinks." jungkook smiled before waving to them. jimin and he kept their eyes on each other for a moment longer before they looked away; both to do their own things.