13

for just over a month now, jimin and jungkook had been dating secretly. still, no one knew, and they weren't planning to tell anyone soon since they would be judged and most probably be forced to separate. and especially since jungkook just turned twenty-four, everyone would judge him for dating a seventeen-year-old. jungkook could endure the hate, but he didn't think jimin could, and it would kill him to see the younger boy hurt by societies words.

jimin knew he had to tell his parents at some point, he had brought it up with jungkook, and the male agreed, but he was scared, terrified even. not only because he knew there was a high chance they would be split up, but also because he wanted the two to think good about him even if he was their son's teacher. but still, they had yet to think of a way to find out if jungkook was a good man in jimin's parent's eyes.

but right now, jimin was making dinner for both him and jungkook. it was a sunday night, and he was spending it with his boyfriend while his parents were once again at work. the older smiled, looking at his wifey like boyfriend before he went over and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. jungkook smirked and spanked jimin's butt.

"stop~" jimin whined as he fried the veggies in a pan. jungkook smirked and ducked down, so his face was in front of jimin's ass, he pulled the boxers to the side and began to suck on his plump cheek. "hyung! i'm trying to cook." he scolded and playfully hit his lover on the back of the head. jungkook stood with a chuckle and hugged jimin from behind.

"can't help it. you're too sexy~" jungkook whispered in his ear before leaving pecks along his neck. "i love you so much." he smiled against the boys neck.

"i love you too." jimin said and leaned back into his chest.

the next morning, jimin groaned as he attempted to roll to the side, but jungkook's strong arms stopped him before caging him closer this chest and this time stronger. a whine came from the student's lips as he tried to push away from his teacher. an animalistic growl came from jungkook's mouth as he gripped jimin's thighs and pulled him closer. jimin huffed and pushed his hands against jungkook's chest, but the male-only groaned.

"hyungie~" jimin whined. "get up. we have to go to school. you're a teacher you big baby." he groaned.

jungkook huffed and let go of jimin before sitting up. he threw his legs over the bed and sat there for a moment as he woke himself up by running his fingers through his hair and rubbing his eyes. jimin smiled and crawled over before hugging jungkook from behind, he left soft kisses along his bareback in hopes of helping the male wake up more. the older chuckled at his younger boyfriend before standing up with him on his back.

jungkook made his way over to the curtains and opened them before making his way into the kitchen, with jimin still on his back. the teacher began to make a coffee for himself, they always got up an hour and a half before school; one because jungkook was a teacher and two because they enjoyed taking the morning slow and relaxed, they didn't have to rush around and instead did things at a comfortable pace.

"i love you, you love me, we're a happy family. with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. won't you say you love me too!" jimin sang and jungkook chuckled as he placed the singing boy on the kitchen bench as he stood between his legs. "say you love me too." he whined and kicked his legs.

"i love you~" jungkook sang and jimin happily smiled before leaning and pecking the other male's lips.

"welcome to art class everyone!" jungkook said as he placed down his book bag. "today we will be doing self-portraits. you can do any style of art you want, i want to see what you can come up with. all materials will be in front of my desk so come and get them once you have taken a photo of yourself." informed the teacher.

soon enough, everyone was creating art with different material, whether it was paints, pencils or charcoal. jungkook stood and folded his arms behind his back before making his way around the room. jimin wasn't in this class, but taehyung was, and for a longer period of time, he stood behind his lover's friends artwork. jungkook had to admit that taehyung was very talented at art, he loved teaching the boy because unlike pe and english, he was so invested and put everything into each artwork which was why the boy passed his class with flying colours.

"is there a problem mr jeon?" taehyung asked, turning on his swivel stool.

"there is no problem taehyung, just admiring your art." jungkook said before sitting himself in a chair next to the male. "have you decided to only to watercolour or are you going to add more?" he asked as he inspected each and every detail of the already half-finished work.

taehyung looked at his painting for a moment before shrugging. "i might add some charcoal onto it. i'm not sure. i just want to go with the flow." he said as he continued to paint.

"that's a good idea, i like your way of thinking. well make sure you have a clear idea by the end of the day otherwise you may not get it done." jungkook said standing up before moving over to the next person to help them out.