15 [M]

jimin focused intently on the work in front of him. he was sat in his room on his bed with jungkook sleeping next to him. it was the first time the older male had come inside, the younger males room, let alone his house. and after ten minutes of jungkook looking around his boyfriends cute and aesthetic room, he quickly fell asleep on jimin's extremely soft mattress that was made of memory foam.

arms that belonged to jungkook were wrapped around jimin's waist. the student kept giggling as he heard his teacher whisper random things, mostly about his boyfriends as he would squeeze his waist tighter. and every few seconds, jungkook would pull jimin closer and kept digging his head into his lower back, making the boys heart flutter.

soon enough jungkook woke up and stared up at his boyfriend who was writing down notes furiously. jimin furrowed his eyebrows and ignored his lover, who was now pecking his arm. a whine came from the older males mouth as he tapped the younger males butt. however, he didn't notice and continued to do his work. jungkook huffed and pinched jimin's hip, but the other only pushed him away before continuing his work.

jungkook glared at the work in front of jimin, he was glad his boyfriend was doing his schoolwork, but at the same time, he wanted to cuddle and kiss his love. the teacher kicked his feet like a child as he drew patterns on his student's thigh who once again didn't even notice. a groan left jungkook lips before he sat up and sat in a straddling position behind jimin before wrapping his arms around him.

"meow~" all of a sudden jimin began laughing, he threw his head to the side, onto jungkook's chest as he hugged his stomach due to the strong pain from laughing so hard. "what?" jungkook asked, not catching on.

once jimin gained his composer back, he turned around. he sat on jungkook's lap before hugging his neck. "did you just meow like a cat to get my attention?" jimin asked with another giggled as he leaned down and pecked a now sulking jungkook's lips who hummed before falling back and caging his boyfriend in his arm. "aw~ i love you~" jimin smiled and pecked his cheek.

"i love you too~" jungkook replied, patting jimin's bottom. "you smell like strawberries..." he hummed softly before gently knocking the books off the bed and pulling the quilt over him and jimin.

later that night, jimin came home with jungkook. when they entered, the younger placed his small bag down that only included things like his body wash or his toothbrush; as he either already had some clothes at the older males apartment – including one of his spare school uniforms – or he just used his lover's clothes; which he did majority the time. and due to jimin's parents hardly being at home, he often found himself almost living at jungkook's house.

jungkook picked jimin up and held his by the thighs before going to the window and seeing it almost dark. the older suggested a shower, and younger nodded before he was carried to the bathroom. jungkook sat jimin on the bathroom counter and lifted the boys shirt over his head, then doing the doing to him. once both of them were undressed, jungkook ran the shower before stepping in with jimin.

jimin hummed happily as he hugged jungkook, resting his head on his now wet chest as the warm water ran over both of their bodies. the older reached behind and squirted the youngers signature strawberry soap on his hands, then trailing his large hands down his boyfriends petite back. jungkook grasped jimin's ass and slowly rubbed and groped his cheeks making the boy moan and start to kiss the man's chest

jungkook rubbed his finger over jimin's hole making him moan and whine as he felt himself beginning to get hard. the older continued his moments and even put the slightest bit of pressure making just the tip of his finger slip into the younger males hole, causing him to grip his shoulders. but jimin didn't expect jungkook to begin grinding their wet cocks together, he was almost fully hard, and he didn't know how to control his feelings at that moment.