9

there were a few days left before the camp. jungkook had decided to spend the day with his hyungs before going away for a week and a half. currently, they were all seated on the youngest males couch, beers in hand as they watched different sports on the tv. jungkook was half-drunk along with namjoon while jin was still sober. it had been a week since the last time they had properly caught up together.

namjoon and jin had been working more shifts lately as they saved up for their wedding that was early next year, while jungkook had been working at the school and had been spending most of last week with jimin. the three didn't mind spending a little bit of time apart as they had been friends since early childhood. namjoon and jin were like jungkook's older brothers and no matter what the younger would see the two older males like that for the rest of his life.

"do you want to order some pizza?" jin asked, and the two drunk males nodded. "uh, you big babies." the oldest chuckled before taking out his phone to call a pizza place.

"how is being a teacher going?" namjoon slurred, looking over to jungkook who smiled happily.

"amazing, i love it. but some nasty girls try to get my attention." he chuckled, and the older males giggled.

"you are a sexy boy kook." namjoon slurred and pinched jungkook's cheeks as the younger smiled cheekily.

jin walked back in and made a face before chuckling. "i'm sorry am i interrupting something?" he teased. jin knew what was happening was nothing serious, other than namjoon and jungkook being drunk.

namjoon frequently made it evident that he was head over heels for jin. this assured the older that he never had to worry about the younger falling out of love or beginning to like someone else. so seeing his fiancé and his best friend goof around didn't make him feel any negative emotions but he liked how close the two were. plus, he knew they only saw each other in a brotherly way.

the night was spent well, jin and namjoon stayed over to eat pizza before the oldest managed to drag jungkook to bed and his boyfriend to their car. jin couldn't help but chuckle when both males whispered incoherent words as they were placed in their respectful places. and before they knew it, the night was over, and everyone was able to go to sleep in their warm beds both with a loved one and alone.

"hyungie..." jimin called, shaking jungkook awake the next morning. it was now a saturday morning and the student had come over to his teacher's apartment in hopes of spending the day with him. but upon arrival he realised his teacher had spent the night having fun due to the discarded beer bottles along with two leftover pizza boxes completely empty. "hyung, wake up." jimin whined and crossed his legs sitting next to a sleeping jungkook.

jimin whined and stood up before making his way to the kitchen. he opened his phone and looked up a hangover soup his mother used to make for his father and herself every saturday when they went out for friday date nights. jimin took it upon himself to go through jungkook's kitchen, looking for all the ingredients so he could make the male something to make him feel better.

soon enough jungkook woke up with a headache and a groan. but the smell of something amazing makes him inhale the scent with a soft hum before he sat up. the male rubbed his head before standing up and looking in the mirror. his hair was in many different directions, his eyes were red with eyebags underneath and overall, he looked like a mess. he sighed and removed his shirt and jeans as well as his boxers before placing on a pair of sweatpants – going commando underneath.

thinking it was jin who came over this morning, jungkook made his way out about to thank his older friend. instead, however, he saw jimin standing at the stove in a pair of shorts and an oversized sweater. jungkook smiled and quietly went up behind him before wrapping his arms around the boy making him flinch and look over his shoulder before giggling. the teacher placed his chin on the student's shoulder and looked over at the food he was preparing.

"it smells amazing." jungkook hummed and pecked jimin's cheek.

"i came over hoping to spend the day with you, but i could tell you were going to have a hangover." jimin giggled and pressed himself against jungkook's bare chest. "you're so warm." he sighed and jungkook massaged up and down the side of his thighs gently while rubbing his nose in the crook of his neck.

"what are you doing mr jeon?" jimin teased as jungkook chuckled before slapping the side of his thigh cheekily.

"you look beautiful in oversized clothing. especially my gym shorts." jungkook asked, pulling the waistband and letting it slap onto the boys lower back making him yelp. "how long have you been here?" he asked, pecking the top of his head.

"about an hour." jimin said and dropped the spoon before turning around. the student's eyes widened as he stared down at his teacher's chest and abs. "o-oh you're shirtless." he mumbled and clenched his fists to his chests. "w-wow..." jungkook chuckled at the boys sighed out words and wrapped his arms around his waist before pulling him close.

soon jungkook let go of his waist and took jimin's hands before wrapping them around his neck. due to the student not being tall, the student's vision was at the teacher's pecks. jungkook chuckled seeing jimin's eyes stuck on his chest, the older lifted, the younger onto the kitchen bench before standing between his legs. it then became more manageable for jimin to wrap his arms around jungkook's neck and pull him closer.

"i don't understand how someone can be so pretty..." the teacher whispered and leaned forward to peck his student's chin. when he went to pull away, jimin pulled him closer and wrapped his legs around jungkook's waist. "clingy jiminie." he teased and rubbed his lower back.

jimin giggled and unwrapped his arms from jungkook's neck, the younger trailed his hands down the older males shoulders towards his biceps which he squeezed before he continued moving his hands down his forearms. jungkook sighed out contently before taking jimin's wrists. he slightly smirked before moving his palms to his chest; placing them on there for the boy – who had been staring at them the whole time – to feel.

"don't hesitate, touch me all you want my prince." jungkook teased and jimin scrunched up his nose and pinched the older males nipples. "yah! my nipples are sensitive," he whined and the younger burst out laughing. jungkook laughed and picked jimin up before placing him on his hip as he continued to giggle. "i'm going to have some of this soup."

soon enough the two were sat down, jimin was sat straddling jungkook's lap as he laid down on the couch. the younger was feeding the older the soup as a movie played on the large tv. the two just focused on one another's company, they didn't care about school or the fact that whatever they were was illegal, but instead only each other.