2

pe class was set to start in five minutes. jimin was in the change room with his friends, they had to change from their usual jeans and shirt attire into the school's sportswear. everyone's school uniform fitted really well, call except for jimin who was whining trying to get the shorts over his bottom. due to doing dance since he was eight, the sixteen-year old's thighs and ass have grown a lot, especially since he had been doing it more seriously these last three years. and the fact that they shrunk in the wash didn't help.

a loud laugh came from taehyung who was pointing at the boy who was struggling to put his pants on. jimin whined and turned around with his pants halfway up his thighs and slapped his best friends on the arm before falling on the bench sulking. he continued to try and pull up his pants, and at one point, taehyung came over and attempted to get them up, but it was of no use which left the younger annoyed.

"got a nice ass there jiminie." taehyung giggled and slapped jimin's showing ass but the other hit again. "i'll go tell mr jeon." the male said before rushing out of the change room.

taehyung made his way out of the change rooms and towards the school's gym where jungkook was preparing for their class just before the bell. the student entered the large gym through the double doors and looked over to the side to see his teacher on his laptop, gym clothes on, and the court set up. taehyung picked up his speed and jogged over to jungkook, and once the other heard footsteps, he looked up and smiled to the teenager before placing his laptop down.

"you're a little bit early taehyung. where are you friends?" jungkook asked and taehyung scratched the back of his head, and the older quickly noticed something was wrong. "what happened?" he asked, standing up.

"well... jimin is going to be a little embarrassed about this, but his gym shorts won't go over his butt." taehyung said. "and now he is stuck in them." jungkook let out a breathy laugh before he dug into his own bag and pulled out a pair of shorts, before following taehyung towards the change rooms.

jungkook opened the change rooms and allowed taehyung to go in first before he went in himself, he looked over to the bench and saw jimin sulking with his legs against his chest. jimin looked up, and he blushed out of embarrassment before looking away from jungkook who was looking at him with a concerned face. the teacher went over to his student and placed the shorts next to him before sitting down next to the frustrated boy.

"would you like some help?" jungkook asked, and jimin looked at him for a second, he was silent with a red face before he nodded with a small pout on his lips. "taehyung, yoongi, hoseok. go to class and tell the other students that i'm just helping jimin." the three nodded and rushed off with their bags. "okay, come stand in front of me."

jimin got up and waddled in front of jungkook who was sitting down. the teacher reached for the waistband of his student's shorts before attempting to tug them down. jimin whined as he nearly fell over from the harsh pull, jungkook took his hands and placed them on his shoulders and quickly jimin gripped onto him in hopes of not falling over. the older sighed before he tried to pull them down again, but they wouldn't move from the middle of the younger males ass.

jungkook attempted not to stare at jimin's ass cheeks that was half showing – his boxers had been pulled down slightly from the tugging, and he could see a little around the back of his student – and pretty much spilling over the tight shorts that he was attempting to remove. he was trying not to react in a way that wouldn't get him fired. and if jungkook saw jimin's face, he would be shocked at the tone of red it was.

with a sigh, jungkook directed jimin to lean over his should as he was slowly beginning to lose his balance. he had almost fallen twice, and the teacher had been quick enough to catch his student. the older bit his bottom lip seeing the younger males ass. he raised his hand to touch the soft skin, but he quickly stopped himself. mad at how he almost lost his control and touched someone not only underage but also his student. he just had to ignore his thoughts and feelings.

"you do dance, don't you?" jungkook chuckled as he tried to pull them down again, his muscle for the first time in his life gave him no help. jimin hummed and held onto him tighter as the adult tugs got stronger. "you've really wedged yourself into these gym shorts, haven't you." he sighed. "hang on, i have an idea. sorry, but i have to put my hands up your pants."

after he got consent, jungkook moved his hands under the gym shorts, his hands brushed against jimin's ass, making the boy squirm under the man's touch. the teacher gripped the shorts from the inside before tugging them down his student's legs as much as he could but instead of pulling down just the shorts, he pulled down his boxers too causing his now fully bare ass to be on display. jungkook's eyes widened as he looked over at a blushing jimin who was holding his breath.

"i'm sorry." jungkook said as he removed his hands. "turn around and bend over," he said. the other male's eyes widened as he pushed away from his teacher. "no not like that jimin, i have to rip your shorts. they aren't going to come off any other way. bending over will add more tension so it will rip easier."

with a soft sigh, jimin turned around and bent over, putting his bare ass on display for jungkook who gulped as he tried to control himself, so he didn't touch the teenagers plump ass. jungkook took hold of the shorts, he gripped them tightly before pulling his hands apart quickly causing a ripping sound to echo through the tiled change rooms.

"done." jungkook said and turned jimin around by the waist as the other pulled his own boxers up. the teacher looked up at his student to see his face red. "i'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable jimin."

"no, it's fine mr jeon. thankyou." jimin answered as he placed on the gym shorts given to him by his teacher. "we better get to class now." jungkook hummed and picked up the ripped shorts before throwing them in the bin, he opened the door and allowed the younger to exit first before following him. "i helped you with your shirt, you helped me with my shorts so now we are even." he said cutely and jungkook chuckled and nodded.

jungkook and jimin entered the gym, everyone turned their heads towards their teacher and fellow classmate. jungkook cleared his throat before making his way over to where he was sitting before taehyung came to retrieve him, he pulled out his laptop and scrolled down a bit before announcing that he was going to the role. students called out to have their teacher aware of their attendance before he got to the very end, and he closed his laptop.

"today we are going to be starting basketball." a course of both groans and cheers were heard. yoongi fisted the air while his boyfriends and friends slouched against each other in misery. "yoongi and junghoon will be the team captains and they will take turns to pick their teammates." jungkook said before standing up along with the students.

"jimin." junghoon called and jimin pouted and looked to yoongi who gave him a sad face. the boy made his way over to the said male before standing next to him. junghoon trailed his hands down his back before settling it on his waist just above his ass where he rubbed his thumb back and forth. "what happened to those tight shorts of yours?" he asked, placing his finger under the waistband of both the boxers and shorts.

jungkook looked to jimin and noticed him fidget uncomfortably. he squinted his eyes as he noticed junghoon touching his waist even though jimin was uncomfortable. to not cause a scene, jungkook leisurely walking around, he was attempting to get closer to the two. 

"don't touch other students in such a way without consent." jungkook growled lowly as he stood behind jimin. he was gripping junghoon's hands tightly – the one slightly down jimin's pants. "it is obvious jimin doesn't like it, so don't touch him." the teacher told his student strictly. he nodded before standing up straight. "are you alright?" jungkook whispered to jimin.

"yes, mr jeon, thanks again." jimin thanked and jungkook patted him on the head.

"okay! let's begin!" jungkook shouted as he got back in front of the group of students.

[ A/N: the first two chapters are a bit full-on but it calms down a little lol ]