CHAPTER 1

Taehyung POV

Today is my first day at school. Not really... what I mean is this is my last year in Uni. Aaaahhhh.. finally I can finally go out from that place. When I'm in a deep thought I heard shouting and something crash. ' It must be Namjoon and Jin hyung ' then I got ready and goes downstairs just to meet my two hyungs arguing. " Why are you guys like this?", I asked them. But then, I received a death glared from Jin hyung. "You wanna die?", he asked while looking at Namjoon hyung with his death glare. I just sigh and get my bag and goes to school. I know Jin hyung because he is my older brother's husband. And I got to know that he has a little bean brother named Jungkook. he is Jin hyung's adopted brother.

After a few minutes of walking, I finally arrive at school. But then, someone just ruined my mood this morning. It's Jennie... " Tae oppa!!! Look at my clothes!!", she said as she pecked my lips. I'm really annoying with her especially her clothes... what a weird clothes. " Can you shut up???!!! I'm not in the mood with your weird slut clothes.." I said in annoyance. Then I just walk passed her and go to the class.

Jungkook POV 

"Jiminie!!!!??? Why are you took my cookies????", I said with pout on my lips. He just laughed at me while eating my cookies that I bought  to eat. "Ah.... I'm hungry.." " Then, why are you didn't go to cafeteria and buy your own damn food!!???", I said and he just glared at me before he said "I just not in the mood to go there..", he said in annoyance and I just sighed and continue my work. Then, our teacher come in and started to teach. After that, I go to my locker and without looking I accidentally bumped into someone and that someone is none other than Kim Taehyung!!!! Then I looked at him and I said "K-K-Kim T-Taehyung... I'm sorry.. really2 sorry!!!", I said many times then I heard him chuckled...

I froze at my place...'Is this Kim Taehyung that I know?' I was so into my deep thought till he said " Are you okay?", asked him politely. I'm now very2 confused and I tilted my head just to meet his boxy smile and I started to flustered because his eyes straight into my soul. "You don't have to call me my full name.. just called me whatever you want", he said while smiling like an idiot. (OH!!!! I forgot to tell you that Taehyung & Jungkook have feeling to each other but they don't know how to confessed their love) 

Author POV

Then, Jungkook looked up at him with his confusing face." What do you mean?", he asked and to his surprise Taehyung hold his hand and said " I have a crush on you, Koo.... I love you so much.. I don't know when I started fall in love with you... but it's okay if you don't like me back", he said as his tear fell down to his cheek. Jungkook also has tears in his eyes...

"I love you too, Taetae.... I was waiting for this for a long time.. And now.. you finally confessed to me...", he said as he hug Taehyung tightly as there's no tomorrow.. "Thanks koo accept my love for you.. but I have to-", before he said something someone punched him in his face. Jungkook was shocked that the one who punched him is Bogum. Jungkook then shouted at him"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT???!!! WHY YOU PUNCHED HIM!!!!", he shouted at the top of his lungs and Bogum smirked " oh... my babyboy needs my attention, hmm?", he said. Then, Jungkook shouted again but this time in his anger. "DON'T YOU THINK IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU WANT TO RAPED ME!!!!! I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER.. ONCE YOU DO THIS.. DON'T THINK TO RUN AWAY FROM ME!!!!", he said as he take Taehyung in his arm and walk away. Bogum very shocked same as Jk's friend.. they never seeing Jungkook in this anger..

So, how's my first chapter?? Is it good? Please comment if you think I have to improve my story.. Don't forget to vote my story 😊😊😊😊🎉🎉