PART 11

Taehyung POV

I was woke up from my sleep because  the sunlight hitting my eyes. As I woke up, I noticed that there's no Jungkook next to me. I call him but his phone on my desk. When I was about to go downstairs, I got a message from Jin hyung.

Jin:

Tae!!!! 

                                                                                                        You:

                                                                                                Hey, hyung!! What's up??

Jin:

I need your help!!! YOUR BABY BOY WAS KIDNAPPED !!!!

                                                                                                          You:

                                                                                             WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! THAT BITCH!!!

Jin: 

Get ready quickly and come to my place... Jennie already here

                                                                                                     You:

                                                                                             Alright... Wait for me, hyung!!!

After that.. I rushed to bathroom and get ready..After 10 minutes, I get my car key and drove to Jin hyung's house. Right after I arrive, Jennie come to me and hug me tightly while crying harder. Then, I bring Jennie in the house. I then come to them with Jennie.

"How did this happened??"I asked but what I saw is no answer instead angry face. "Why are you guys make that face" I said again till Namjoon hyung said "Ok... I knew that Jungkook told you your past.. but, did you noticed that something weird?" he asked me. I then thought for a few minutes.. then I noticed "Yes, hyung.. something was missing but I got the answer before you guys" I said as I remembered that incident."What do you mean??" all asked me in confusion. Then, I sighed and decided to tell them the truth. "So, last night, after we having sex.. after I made Jungkook sleep, I got a message from unknown number but I already knew that was his dad.. Because that evening, after I talk to Mrs.Jeon, I quickly go to the secret room where his diary hide." I said and continue "Then, when I read that diary.. It was told that his dad want to kill him for property and give it to Kai for internity property which is the biggest property" I said and all of them widened their eyes in disbelieved. "So, that was his true purpose" Jin hyung said angrily.

 After that, we discuss how to get Jungkook back and how to sneaking inside the mansion. I'll make sure to bring you back and end up your suffering, baby boy...

How was it??? Sorry, I couldn't make it nowadays because I'm busy with my online classes... I really hope it's end now!!!!!!!!!!