PART 14 🥰😘😘😘🥰

Taehyung POV

I woke up early in the morning because I wanted to make surprise for Kookie. Finally, we're happy without anyone stand in our way. So, what I'll do it is, I'll make a special breakfast for both of us and after that, I'll take him to his favourite place and finally I'll propose to him... I'm really nervous... After I purpose him I'll take him to the hotel that I booked to have- (OK!!!!! DONE ...... I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT!!!!) 

I go downstairs and call Hobi hyung to ask him if all ready. "Hey, hyung.. Is everything ready?" "Yes Tae... everything is ready" "Thanks hyung" "Oh!!! This isn't that hard.." "But, I'm fucking nervous" "Trust me... he'll say yes" "OK hyung, thanks for the tips" "You're very welcome, Tae" then, we hung up the call. While I'm making a breakfast, I felt someone hug me from behind. I didn't look back because I already knew who hug me.

"What are you making, hyungie..?" he said in his cute voice. I smiled because he knew that I'm not cooked often. "It's surprise, baby.. Just go get ready and you'll know what is it, baby" I said while continuing my cooking. He just pout and goes upstairs and I just chuckled at his cuteness. After he getting ready, he goes downstairs and the scene in front of him is making him almost in tears. "Don't cry, baby.." I said while rubbing his back. "No... it's happy tears.. I never knew that you would do this to me.." "It's only for my baby... I can do more than this if you know what I mean by it" I said teasingly. (Can you for fuck sake stop teasing him......) then, he blushed just to hear what I meant by that. "H-h-yungie!!!! " he said as his cheeks become red tomato. "Ok... now let's eat and I'll take you somewhere" I said and he jump like a kid made me chuckled at his cuteness.

Jungkook POV

Today was a great day... Tae take me to all my favourite place and take me to watch a movie... I'm never been this happy to be honest... Author, thanks for writing this beautiful story..😀😀😀 (OK!!!! IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER... you mad at me because I'm writing like shit.. but now.... what has gotten into you!!!!???🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨) I'm very happy.. but then after a few hours.... I felt hungry so tae brought me to the beach which is a very beautiful decoration.

 I felt hungry so tae brought me to the beach which is a very beautiful decoration

After a few minutes... Tae said " Can we sit now?" "Yes, Tae.. because my stomach can't stand no more" I said while I'm in amazed by the view..... Just I'm in my own world.. I heard something and smell something very delicous food. When I'm turning around.. I saw many kind if food in front of me.. And I'm practically drooling on the food. "Don't just drooling over it, eat it baby... It's all for you" Taehyung said make me want to eat all of these foods in one spoon. "Don't eat like that, baby... You'll choked on food" Tae said but I ignored him because when it comes to food, I can't stop myself from that habit.

Author POV

While Jungkook eating, Taehyung get the red box and without Jk noticed he's on one knee in front of Jk. After a minute, Jungkook already in tears when he saw his love of his life finally propose him after so long.

"Jungkook, I want to know that I love you before our death and from highschool... Before you come to my life, I was a rude student and bad boy... But when you're coming to my life, my life slowly changed into a happiness one... You're the one who taught me how to love myself, how to deal with this world.... You're my world, Kookie... No one can't seperate us...... So, Jeon Jungkook, my baby... WILL YOU MARRY ME????"

Jungkook was crying mess and hug him tighter "YES YES YES!!!!!!!!! Ask me thousand times, I still say yes!!!!!" he said happily and Taehyung put the rings and necklace on Jk. Taehyung then, tighter his hug by hold his waist and Jungkook put his arm around his neck... And they kiss. The kiss is full of love and soft. After afew minutes, they pulled away and smiling to each other before heading back home with full of blessing.

Ok... So.. This is going to end... but don't worry I'll make an epilogue for this story..

😍😍😘😘😘🥰🥰😗😗😗