CHAPTER 9 (TAE'S PAST 1)

Author POV

Taehyung woke up in the morning. When he was about to stand up, he felt something heavy on his chest. He looked down to see Jungkook sleep on his chest. Taehyung smile and put his head on the pillow then goes to bathroom. After he put on clothes, he goes downstairs to make breakfast for he and Jungkook. While he cut the kimchi, he got a call and it's from Jennie.

"Hi oppa!! How are you?" she asked.

"I'm fine, Jen.. Anyway, why are you calling?" he said as he smiled while cooking kimchi.

"I just want to .... I'm bored..." she said and Taehyung just chuckled at her cuteness. "Why don't you come to our house? We kinda bored too.." he suggested. "That's a great idea!!!! and if you don't mind, can I sleepover at your house for 5 weeks?" she asked hesitate. "Ofc!!! But why 5 weeks?" he asked "It's because my husband has go outstation for an important project and it takes 5 weeks to be done" she explained. "Oh, sure thing!! I'll tell Kookie about this" "Okay, I have to pack things now.. I'll be coming in an hour" she said "Okay, bye Jen" he said and they both hung up the phone.

After 30 minutes of cooking, he saw his baby come downstairs with pout on his face. Then, Taehyung come to his baby and caress his face "What's wrong with you, baby?" he asked and Jungkook give 'Are you f*cking serious' look and made Taehyung gulped hard. "Why are you looking at me like that?" he once again asked. "Why you did not next to me this morning??" "Oh, I'm so sorry baby, you look tired from yesterday so I didn't wake you up" he said calmly. "Don't ever do that again" he said hug Taehyung tighter "I won't do that.. promise" he said and kiss him deeply. Then, they heard someone ring the bell "Oh!! It must be Jennie!!" he said. Then, they opened the door revealing Jennie in a beautiful dress with long skirt. "Hi oppa!!" "Hi!! Jen!!" Jungkook said with smile because she saved him from Kai. "Let's go in" Taehyung said while Jk and Jennie talk about themselves.

"So, since you here, let's have breakfast with us, noona" Jungkook said while showing his bunny smile while Jen cooed at that smile. "OK, bunny koo" she said and JK jump onto Jennie's back making Taehyung giggle "Looks like he likes you so much" "Yes hyungie... because I never had a sister like her" he said and his eyes tearing up. "Don't worry, bunbun... I'm your family now..." she said as Jk's eyes lightened up and start screaming. The others just laugh at his cuteness.

"So, Tae.. I'm going to tell you the truth.. so be ready" she said while Jk nodded his head. "Ok, so where do you want to start?" he asked. "Before I continue, oppa, did you know about the criminal that popular when you're 5 years old?" "You mean, Kai and the gang?" "Yeah... they actually killed your parents.." Jungkook said as Jennie and Taehyung widened their eyes. "How did you know??" they asked at the same time. "So, basically.....

Okay... here is the ninth chapter.. So, for tenth chapter... it's all about Tae's past 2 and it'll have cursing, abusing and raped scene.. So, if you have a phobia about that, I advice not to watch the next chapter... but, if you're used to that, then watch it... Remember I've WARNED you..