CHAPTER 8

Taehyung POV

After we go out from the basement, we going to the basement that besides me where Jungkook is tied up naked. Once we there, I go to Kai and punched his face.

"I told you to NOT TOUCH HIM!!!!" I said as punched his face till his face are bleeding. Then, afew minutes later, I saw Jennie with Jungkook come towards me. 

"IF you dare to TOUCH what's MINE.... I'll never let you f*cking hell go.." I said and gave him the last punched on his face. Then, I went to my baby and hug him tighter.

"How are you feeling right now, babe?" I asked as I backed away from hug and caressing his cheeks and he just nodded his head but I still checked his neck just to see if that bastard left hickeys on my precious little baby.

"Thank God... he didn't left hickeys.." I said.

"Ofc, daddy... I'll not letting him touch my body .... It's precious only for you" he said seductively while squeezing my member slowly. "B-baby... not here...." before I could finished my sentence, he unzipped my pants and my hard dick proudly sprung out.

"Oh... Daddy is needy right now... Let your baby doing his thing and daddy just enjoy" he said sexily as I smirked to him and he immediately put the whole of my member in his little mouth.

Author POV

Jungkook swirled his tongue at the tip of Tae's member and make Taehyung moan. Taehyung then dip his finger in his hair. After a few minutes, Taehyung pulled out making the younger confused.

"Why did you pulled out?" asked Jungkook. Taehyung chuckled at him and said "Oh.. because daddy want to feel your tiny hole.... and make you scream my name" he said as smirked appear in his face.

"P-p-please f-f*ck me daddy... I want to feel you inside me.." Jungkook said as Taehyung's smirked grew wider than before. "As you wish, my baby" Tae said. Then, Taehyung lift Jungkook up and go to bed where Jungkook tied up. He removed his shirt and started kiss Jungkook and he kissed him back. The kiss then turn to rough one and Jungkook already moan in the kiss. Taehyung then smirked and continue to kiss from his neck till his bare chest. Jungkook moaning mess when Taehyung kiss his sensitive nipples. "D-d-da--ddyyyyy!!!!!! p-p-please f-f-fuck m-m-me!!!!!" Jungkook screaming made Taehyung want to fuck him even more. Then Taehyung turn Jungkook so his ass face him and start thrusting inside him without letting him adjust to his size.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!! D-d-daddy....." Jungkook scream whenever Taehyung hit his prostate. Taehyung going more rough on him and Jungkook keep screaming. After a few minutes, Jungkook feel something built in his stomach "A-a-a-aaa-h~ d-d-daddy.. g-g-gonna c-cum" "Then, cum for me, baby" he said as he thrust faster. After a last few thrust, they cum. Jk on bed while Taehyung inside him. Then, they both colapsed and hug each other.

"That was awesome, Tae" he said as Taehyung ruffled his hair softly. "Yeah.. I didn't expect that will happen" Taehyung said while Jungkook smiling like an idiot made Taehyung confused. "Why are you smiling like an idiot?" "Nothing.. I just think how Jin hyung will react if I tell him that we're done this" he said again. Taehyung then just shook his head thinking about his baby.

Jungkook POV

We rested for an hour, so I woke up first just to see my Taetae sleeping peacefully. "Tae.. wake up.. because I just got message from Jennie that she says she's going to pick us up. She'll be here in any minutes" I said and it worked because Taehyung wake up and gave me peck on my lips before he goes to wash his face.

After a few minutes, Jennie arrive and we both going in her car and she drove home. After we in front of our house, we bid goodbye and Jennie drove to her house. Then, we going in and lay on the couch cuddling together before we going to get ready to sleep. "I'm confused... How come Jennie is my step sister?" he asked as I realized about that. Yes, I already know that Jennie is his step sister but I just don't tell him. But this time, I have to tell him the truth.

"Tae, I actually already know that Jennie is your step sister" I said and he widened his eyes. "Really?!" he asked. I nodded my head and said "Yes, I knew it. I'll tell you the truth tomorrow because I'm tired" I said as he nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we should sleep now .. it's 12 O'clock" he said and we're going up to take a bath and drift off to dreamland.

Sorry for late post... I'm busy this week... so yeah... Anyway there's smut in this chapter.. Hope you like it...It's not my first time to write this... It's already in my youtube chanel 'Goblin Love'.. So hope you enjoyed because the next chapter is going to be violent and mature content. 🤗🤗😯😮😃😃