PART 12

Jungkook POV

I woke up and found myself tied up into the chair and I saw someone come towards me while smirking. I'm scared at first but then, when I look at the person I smirked make the person's smirked faded away.

"I know that you'll kidnapped me" I said and he just give me a glare "So, you know the purpose why I kidnapped you, my son?" he asked make me feel disgusted "I already knew when I'm 5 y/o.. You want to kill me to get my property for Kai so he can take the place after you" I said and as I expected he widened his eyes. I'm proud of myself because finally I can defend myself. Just the time he pulled out the gun and point at me "So, that's easy for me to kill you and give that property of yours to him" he said while laughing histerically. "I know... that's why I told you last 3 years to kill me at the right time so that you can give it to him... But, you know what, I'm already dead or should I say all of the people you hate were dead already.. We reborn again to take revenge on you for killed all of us" he was very shocked to hear that. 

(I know that some of you confused about this story... Ok, so here is the explaination: Actually they were reborn because Mr. Jeon and Kai killed all of them when they're in kindergarten... And the last 3 years Jk said to kill him at the right time because he so sure that both of them didn't remembered what did they have done.. And about Tae's past it was fake. They just want to see their reaction since they didn't remember at all what they have done. And FYI, Kai actually got the property after their death but because of the lost memory, he can't remember anything... So, that's why they reborn again to take revenge on him)

*Back to the story*😅😅

"So, that's mean you already died?" he asked in disbelieve. I nodded my head and continue while smirk grew wider on my face "And FYI, after our death, you gave my property to him. Let's just say that Kai already have my property.. But, after 2 years our death, Kai burned the property and left from Busan... and that time, I was watching everything... The reason he burned that property is he just used the amount of the property's money without your acknowledge. And he made something bigger than he did now... He burned all Busan's town, Daegu's town and Seoul. He was very satisfied and left from Korea... That's why when you called him he said that he's busy doing his new 'bussiness' my ass" I said and what I saw is shocking me that he burned himself but it's not him... but Kai burned him....

"So, your remembered everything??!!!" I said shocking. "Yes, just now and I'm happy that you're reborn again so it's easy to kill you once again" he said while smirking. But his smirked faded away because....

Author POV

Suddenly all of his love in my life come in the right time. Taehyung then running to Jungkook and untied his hands and hug him "Sorry, baby... We're late" "Don't worry, Tae.. I'm okay but the things goes worst" he said make the older confused "What do you mean, baby? Where's Mr. Jeon?" he asked and Jungkook point to the burned body "That's him but.. he's not the one who burned himself.. It was Kai" "You mean THAT FUCKER HAS REGAINED HIS MEMORY!!!!????" " Yes, hyung... just now.. He want to kill us again like last time" Taehyung want to say something but they heard something fall at the back of the place. When they go there... They was shocked to see.........

"Hi.. Long time no see"

HUHH!!!???????????? Who's that??? Why they're so shocked to death????????? All the secrets will revealed in the next chapter........ Wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!! 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂 If you like the story.. don't forget to vote and follow me... ╰(*°▽°*)╯╰(*°▽°*)╯╰(*°▽°*)╯