CHAPTER 4

Jungkook POV

Once I got home, I'm going straight to my room to get ready to go to Tae's house. It's been many years since me and Jin hyung didn't meet each other because of our past.

Flashback

"Kookie-ah.. I want to tell you something", he said in nervousness voice "what is it hyungie?", I said "Look, tonight I'll go away tonight", he said and I started tearing up"Why??!! I love you hyungie..." "our dad want to kill me, so I have to send you to Jimin's family", "O-o-ok.. As long I'm with Jiminie hyung, I'll be safe.." I said and he hugged me for the last time and send me to Jimin hyung's house and he ran away from there..

Present

Then, I've got ready and I heard bell rings and I open the door revealed Hobi hyung, Jimin hyung and Yugyeom hyung. Then, I got my things and go to Tae's house. Once we're arrive at the door, I'm the first one knocked the door. Then the door opened revealed Jin hyung.. He froze and me too.. then Tae come and shocked to see that 'Jungkook' is his little brother. I'm hugged him tightly same goesfor him. "H-h-hyungie..... f-f-final-l-ly we meet", I said while tears streaming down to my cheeks and he cupped my face "K-k-kookie..... I promised you that we will meet one day, see... we finally meet", he said as he wipped my tears. And there's Tae and my friends with his hyung crying because it was too emotional. "huhuhuh... So, hyung... my lover is your little brother that you always talk about??", he asked and Jin hyung looked shocked "Ohh!!! YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU'RE CONFESSING TO HIM NOW????!!!!", he shouted and make him flinched and me too with my friends. 

Taehyung POV

I'm flinched a little and the others too. "H-hyung... It's not like that.. I just doesn't have a courage to confess to him, hyung", I said as I hugged Kookie as tight as I could. "Aww.... Kookie have such a loving boyfriend.." he said as Kookie's face heated up like fire on his face. "My bestfriend is blushing.." Jimin, hobi and yugyeom smirked and then laughed at them including me.

After three hours.. jimin , hobi n yugyeom decided to go back. so they did. The only left is Jungkook but I think he doesn't want to go back."Kookie, do you want to go back", asked Namjoon hyung. "I don't think I want to go back after I got this message. "What message??", I asked and he showed me the message and I was clearly shocked that message was from my one and only ROSE'!!! "That bitch.... you must stay with us, kookie", I said and he happily said " Finally I can hug you while asleep and you'll kiss me all over my face!!!", he said as Jin said "Woahhh... You already planned it all..." he said but kookie said" Not only that, hyungie... I dreamt about me and Tae are-" before he could finish I said "WHAT!!!!??? I THOUGHT YOU WERE INNOCENT!!!!", "Oh... That's enough of my innocent... So, past 2 years I watched porn.... And you know what.. IT'S AWESOME!!!!", he said excitement while me, namjoon and jin hyung stared at him with wide eyes... I can't believe that he's not innocent anymore!!!!!!

Oh, wow...... So he's not innocent anymore..... Well, I think it's time for hot stuff 

😏😏😏😏😏(¬‿¬)(¬‿¬) Are you ready?????