CHAPTER 2

Jungkook POV

After what happened.. I bring him to my house and go to search for my first aid kit and wound his hand, body and I go to the kitchen to make a food for him and me. Afer a few minutes, he woke up and I go to him and smile to him. "How are you feeling, now?", I asked him as I sit on his lap and look straight to his eyes. "I'm feeling very2 fine, baby"' he said as he replied my smile. "Good, now let's eat.. I already cooked it for you, Taetae..", I said and he hug me and said "Oh!! Thank you, baby I think I chose the right person.." I laughed and kiss his cheek"Oh!! About Jen.. what do you want to do with her??" "I think I'll tell her the truth because I think she's not love me either" he said and I smiled softly.

Taehyung POV

The next day, I woke up early and saw my koo bunny sleep next to me and I coo'ed at the sight. "Wake up, baby.. we have to go to school". Then, he opened his eyes and saw me woke up and smile at me " Good morning, Tae" I smile and said "Good morning  to you too, bunny.. Now, get up and get ready because I'll make breakfast for you" and he said " Ok!! Thanks hyungie!!!" and he goes in the bathroom and I go downstairs and started to make breakfast for both of us.

After I settled the table, I saw koo goes downstairs and I swear I want to hug and kiss him a lot!! He looks so cute in the pink dress with dark brown haired colour and skirt and high sock.. ohhhh how bad I wanted him??!!! "ermmm.. Tae, is there something at my clothes??" he asked as I snapped back to reality "Ohh!!! nothing just you look good in those clothes.." I asked as his face goes red and more red finally he become a tomato. After breakfast, we're going to college while sweet talking with each other.

Once we arrive at college, I saw Jennie and the other guy kissing at the locker. Then, Jen come to me and said "Ohh!!! Hi Tae!! I want to tell you that from today, I won't bother you anymore because I found my love of my life!!!", she said with excitement and I said while smiling "Good for you.. I found my love too!!! ", I said confidently and that made Jungkook blushed at my statement. "Oh!! That's good Tae!! We can be friends!! And how cute your boyfriend are!!!", she said while jumping like a kid. I was about to say something but the bell ring.. I sighed and waved at Jennie and we're going to class.

Sorry guys!!!! It's short because my hand tired from typing ... But don't worry.. I'll post 3 chapter tomorrow.... so stay tune #stayathome #takecareofyourself  

😊🎉😊😊😘😘💜💜❤❤