CHAPTER 6

Author POV

"It's about Kai.... He has killed Bogum, Chanyeol and Baekhyun last night", Jungkook said. Taehyung was so shocked to hear that. It's been 4 minutes of silent, Jungkook broke the silent "Are you okay, hyungie???" asked him and Taehyung just give him smile to show he's fine but little did Jungkook know that Taehyung is control his rage. Jungkook then nodded his head and goes to upstairs. Meanwhile with Taehyung, he's grabbed his phone to call Yoongi.

"Hey hyung"

"Hey, why you call me?"

"I want to tell you that Jungkook just get a call that told him Kai has killed Bogum, Chanyeol and Baekhyun last night"

"WHAT???!!!! Oh fucking shit!!!! we're too late!!!!"

"What do you mean by 'too late'?"

"Listen here, this is related to Kookie... "

"Kookie?? I don't understand"

"I want to tell you that all the names you mention just now is Jungkook's siblings... You must wondered why he killed his siblings.. so the story was like this.... Jungkook's father married to his mom who was poor. After that marriage, their father abused their mother till she's pregnant. After he knew that she was pregnant, he divorced her and leave her alone.. so, basically she gave birth at the end of street. By now, their father want to kill them and now he did so, the last one is Jungkook"

"Did he know about this?"

"Yes he knew... "

"So, about the dream that he said past 3 nights was true?"

"yes... it was true"

"ok... thanks hyung, I need to go"

"Me too, wc.. Bye"

After hang up, Taehyung decided to go to upstairs to check his baby when suddenly he heard someone singing in the piano room.

( Imagine that Jungkook sing the whole song)😁😅

After Jungkook singing,he cried and suddenly the door burst open revealing Taehyung who crying non stop. Taehyung then running and hug Jungkook and Jungkook hug back. "Wow.. I didn't know that you have song" he said as he wiped his baby's tears "I wrote it when I was 5 years old when my mom passed away" hearing that, Taehyung hug him tighter than before. "That song is full of meaning plus your angel voice, it makes more beautiful really full of meaning". Jungkook then smile at Taehyung while caressing his cheeks "Thanks for accept me whatever I are and thanks for everything you did to me" Taehyung look at his eyes while saying "You're very welcome, baby... No need to thank me because I love you more than my life.... I love you the way you are.. You have very pure soul and I'm here to take care of it". Then Jungkook laugh while teasing Taehyung and Taehyung kiss him all over his face. 

Meanwhile......

"Sir, I have done just what you ask", he said. "Good, now you have to make Jungkook yours" "I'll sir, I love him so much" he said and smirking. "That's good.. now, you can go" "Alright, sir."

So, that's for today... Hope you guys like my story and  don't forget to vote my story....