CHAPTER 3

Author POV

After school, Tae and Jungkook walk out from class. Everyone in the school look at them. Some of them are ship them and some of them squeal at them. That make Jungkook blushed because of embarassment. While they walking someone shouted Jungkook's name and caused them both to look at the back and shocked to see his one and only friend.

Jungkook POV

While we walking, someone called my name and caused both of us look at the back. What I saw make my eyes tearing up.. He's my soulmate and only can understand my feelings. "Y-Yugyeomie", I said while run to him and hug him tighter "Kookie.. I miss you so much", he said and I crying on his shoulder. "Miss you too.. Yugyeomie!!!!", I said while hugging him. Then, Taehyung come to us with happy smile. Yugyeom seems replied to his smile too. I'm back away from hugging and look at them both confused. " Hi, hyung!!", he said with a smile on his face. " Hi, Yugyeom.. nice to meet you again after 10 years we didn't meet", he said with wide smile. "Ermmm... Did you guys know each other??"I said as they laughed and that make me more confused than ever. "Ofc!!!! we're cousins... " Taehyung said while hugging my waist.

"Hyung.. I didn't know that you have a crush on Jungkook...", he said as my face flustered because of that statement. "Yeah.. I didn't know too but in past 3 years, I developed my feelings for him", I'm really shocked  and said "Really???!! Why the hell you didn't f*cking tell me!!!", I said as my pout on my lips and while back hugging me. Yugyeom said "He doesn't have incourage to tell you and for the past 3 years he suffered and he already mesturbated about you", he whispered at the last statement and I was red as tomato.

Taehyung POV

"Kookie, are you perhaps blushing?", I teased him because I saw his face got red like a fresh tomato from farm. "I-I-I d-d-did n-not!!!", he said "But I saw your face getting very red after I said that", I teasing him once again. "Then, don't talk to me for months", he said and I was shocked as hell. Yugyeom just laughing due to our  drama ." Don't do this for me!!! Ok ok I'm not teasing you anymore... Now talk to me....", I said and he smile while put his hands around my hands and was about to kiss... but....

"Jungkookie!!!!! ", I saw Jimin and Hoseok hyung run towards him.. But, again he act like nothing happened and kiss me without hesitation. After a few minutes, we pulled away from each other as saliva connected our lips. But then, Jimin, Yugyeom and Hoseok hyung see me as in a weird sight. As I was new student. I asked them "Why you guys look at me like that?", I asked and Jimin said "I never saw you smile before and now you finally smile... IS THIS A DREAM???!!!", he screamed and all the students look at us and go away after I gave them a death glare. "It's not a dream.. It's reality..", I said with a smile. "Woowwwww!!!!   Tae.. Can we go to your house??!!", Hoseok hyung asked. "Yeah.. I want to see Jin hyung too!!!", Kookie said and I smile "yes.. you all very welcome and Kookie.. I think Jin hyung will happy if I tell him about this..", "Don't tell him!!! I want to surprise him!!", "Ok, if you say so.. then Yugyeom.. see you at my house!!", I said and they all nodded and waved our goodbye and go to our house.

This is chapter 3!!! I'll upload next chapter after my online class........ 😊😊😊(●'◡'●)