PART 13

Author POV

"Hey, long time no see!!!" he said. Everyone including Jungkook saw him standing with wide eyes. "YOUNGJAE!!!!!!" all said at the same time. Jungkook hug him tighter "I-I-I miss you, hyungie" "Aww.. Don't worry, Kookie-ah.. I miss you too" he said while tears streaming down to his face.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

*Youngjae is Jungkook's bestfriend in highschool. They were separate because Youngjae has to moved out because of marriage. When he knew, Jungkook and the others were died, he's cried and almost depressed of his death. But, when he knew they were reborn again, he's started to work with Mr. Jeon so he could see them... Let's just say he betrayed Mr.Jeon. Then, he started working in his husband's company.. But, then... When someone told him that they're in danger, he's going there and saw everything is over... That's why he's screaming to get their attention*

"Author, can you please shut the hell up!!!" Taehyung said. "UGH!!!!!!! I just explained who Youngjae is!!!! This is for my viewers!!!!!" "UGH.... whatever..." he said rolling his eyes. (OH GOD!!! Why I have to treat like this!!!! I'm the AUTHOR of this fucking story...!!!!!🤬🤬🤬😒😒😒)

SOOO..... BACK TO THE STORY!!!!!

"OK... don't cry everyone... Look.. it's end now" Youngjae said making them smile at him. "APPA!!!" the kid come to Youngjae "Aww.. you already have a child" Jungkook said pouting while looking at Taehyung with his big doe eyes. "Don't look at me like that" he said as Jungkook pout angrily make Taehyung laugh loudly. "Don't fucking laughed at me!!!!!! You IDIOT!!!!!" Jungkook said angrily make Taehyung gulped hard. The others including Youngjae laughed at the two unofficial couple. "S-s-sorry, baby... This fucking author wrote like this because she doesn't have any shitting idea"he said annoyingly (WHAT?????!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!!??? OOOOHHHH!!!!! JUST WAIT YOU ARE!!!!!!! 😏😏😏😤😤😤)

After a few hours...

"Ok guyss, it's time for me and my baby to go home now" Youngjae said. The others nodded their head and bid goodbye to them and they went home. After they went home, yoonmin, namjin, hope and vkook went their home leaving that place.

At VKook's house..

Jungkook laid on the bed while Tae took a bath. "Ah.... I'm bored... What kind of this story... Author ??????" "Can you please shut up.. I'm ran out of idea so.... just do it" "🙄🙄🙄 you can write something that actually happened before our death idiot...." (OHHH!!!!! I'm so mad rn!!! Jeon Fucking Jungkook.... I'll make you too suffered again by me... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!😈😈😈😈😈😈) "I won't write it here... YOU THINK I'M A ROBOT WITH 10 HANDS!!!!!" "Yeah.. I thought you're that but not.. I'm disappointed" "I- 👊👊🤬🤬🤬🤬 This direspect...."

Then, Taehyung came out from the bathroom with question face "Who the hell just scream like an idiot?" (HE SAID I'M SCREAMING LIKE WHAT?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!! AN. I.D.I.O.T!!!!!!!!! 😡😡😡) "It's just a fucking author who screamed like that..." he said and Taehyung just nodded his head and said"Yeah, she's fucking idiot... How can she write our story like this.... She's suck!!!" "YAHHH!!!!! ONCE YOU SAID ONE MORE WORD OF ME.... I'LL FUCKING SUFFERED YOU GUYS AGAIN!!!!" "What are you gonna do, author?" "Glad you asked.. I'LL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND SUFFERED YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!😈😈😈😈 How about that?" " Woah!!!! No need to be this angry... Okay.. we're just sleep I guess right, baby?" "Yeah, Tae.. let's sleep"

Then, they drifted off to their dreamland. (Good.. Finally I can defend myself from these two brats😌😌😌)

So, this is for chapter 13... Okay... 2 chapters more left.. FIGHTING!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗