CHAPTER 5

Author POV

At night, after dinner, Jungkook and Taehyung go out to release some stress. Jungkoo wear only sweater and trouser and Taehyung only wear sweatpant with grey trouser. They walking to the park and rested on the grass. Jungkook looked up at the sky while Taehyung staring at Jungkook from his hair till his thigh without Jungkook noticing. Little did he know that Jungkook feel he staring at him.

Then, Jungkook turn just to meet Taehyung keep staring at him nonstop."Why are you staring at me?", asked him. "You look very beautiful tonight." he said as he hovered over him make Jungkook's body shiver down to his spine. "T-t-thank you Tae.. no one ever tell me about this", he said. Taehyung then caressing his cheek and about to kiss till "Yahhh!!!!! Could you guys continue it at home!??" Taehyung and Jungkook look at the one who talking and widened their eyes. It's YOONGI and JACKSON. "W-w-what are you doing here, hyung??", both of them asked and Jack said "Yah!!!! are you forgot that I'm coming back with Yoongi??" (Oh!! BTW yoongi and jackson is in the same age) Jackson then look at them with sad eyes while Yoongi said "Oh.... I think I should go because someone forgot about me.." he said dramatically and Taehyung quickly hug Yoongi "Sorry, hyung!!!!! I just can't get rid off his beauty", he said and Yoongi rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Jungkook POV

Me and Jackson just laughed at them. But then, I blushed because of what Taehyung said. While they talking, Jackson told me something that I don't want to hear "Hey Kookie, I want to say that Kai is back... be careful" he said as my eyes widened"I thought he was in jail for 3 years?", exclaimed I. "He escaped from there after 3 days he's been caught by police" I was so scared because he might raped me after I escaped from that basement. He's not Kai I know... He's a psychopath. After an hour, Jackson decided to go home same goes to Yoongi hyung. Then, Taehyung come to me.

"I want you to be careful, Koo..." he said as he wrapped his hands around my waist and pull me closer to him. "Why?? As long as I'm with you.. I always be safe" he chuckled at my comment and said "It's about Kai.. I think Jackson told you about it.." "Yeah... he did. But why are you talk suddenly about him? Is it related to you?" " yes, Koo.. He's my step brother..". As I heard that, I froze and my brain's like not working right now...

Taehyung POV

After I said that Kai is my step brother, he froze and stare at me. "What do you mean, hyung?" he said with raised his one eyebrow. "He's my step brother because my dad married with his mom" "But why are you talk to him like that?" "Because he and his mom are motherfuckers" I said in serious tone and I saw fear in his eyes "Why? Are you scared of him?" he then lift his head up with tears rolling down to his cheeks. "Y-yes, hyungie, I'm scared that he'll do something to me" he said as I hug and kiss his head "Don't worry... I'll never let that bastard touch you", I said "Hyungie.. I'm sleepy.. Let's go back" he said as his head leaned on my shoulder. "OK, baby" I said then I carried him in bridal style and goes home.

I woke up due to sunlight hit my eyes. When I woke up.. I didn't saw Kookie besides me so I decided to take a bath and goes downstairs. When I go downstairs, I saw Kookie in the kitchen and I directly go to him and wrapped my arms around his waist made him flinched a little. "Hyungie... What are you doing here?" he said and I said "I want to hug you... by the way.. what are you making for breakfast, babe?" "I'm making kimchi fried rice with sweet potato" he said while smiling at me. I just chuckled and watch him cooking the food. After cooked we sit on the chair and started to eat when suddenly Jungkook get a call "I have to answer it.. May I Tae?" I just nodded my head and waiting for him to answer the call and his face changed and look at me with widened his eyes. "What's wrong, baby?" 

So.. this is chapter 5.. Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday because I'm too tired... BTW here is the chapter... Hope you enjoy!!!! 😓😓😓😓🙂🙂