CHAPTER 7

Jungkook POV

I woke up because of the sunlight hit my eyes. I was about to go to the bathroom, I felt two strong arms around my waist. When I turn around, I saw sleeping Taehyung.

"Tae, why don't you continue sleeping while I'm cooking breakfast"

Taehyung then look at me and gave his boxy smile that I can't resist at any cost.

"I'm not sleepy anymore... look, I'm energetic"

He said proudly and I just laughed while he continued to say about him proudly non stop. After we got ready, we going down to kitchen and I start making breakfast.

"What are you making today?" he said while hugging me from the back.

"I don't know... I think I'm going to make your favourite food" I said and he grin widely. 

"Finally!!!! you make my fav food" he said or should I say more like screaming across my ears.

"Can you please stop shouting and help me instead!!!??" I said annoyance and he just giggled and started to help me.

Author POV

After they finished eating, Taehyung and Jungkook decided to go out for a while. They go to shopping mall. When they entered the mall, Taehyung saw a man wear black mask followed them and he saw the man clearly and his face turn to angry that the man is Kai. That's when Jungkook saw Taehyung angry face.

"Why are you angry, hyungie" he asked and Taehyung turned to hi and hug him tighter.

"I just saw Kai followed us and he looks like inform what we're doing to someone" he said as Jungkook widened their eyes. Before Jungkook say something someone stabbed Taehyung's back and he passed out and someone cover his eyes with the black thing and he passed out.

After an hour

Taehyung POV

I woke up due to hearing weird sounds and when I woke up I'm in the different place. I didn't saw Kookie besides me. Then, I saw my baby lying on the bed NAKED!!!!!!!!! That's when I saw Kai with his smirked at me and Kookie.

"Oh... well2, now, I finally get what I want..."

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!!!!!!" I said literally screaming. But Kai just laugh at my warn. I got angry and was about to shout suddenly......

"KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " someone shout and I noticed that Kookie wakes up while shouting his name. Then, he looked at me while smile at me. 

"Kookie, baby... don't worry I'll let you go" I said and he nodded his head. "I trust you, Tae.." he said with a weak voice.

But then, I noticed there's 2 sounds shouting the same name. I looked up to see who's shouting and my eyes widened when I saw Jennie and her boyfriend. 

"JENNIE!!!!!!!!" I said while waved my hands towards them.

"Tae!!!! woah... let me let you out from here with Kookie.." she said as I heard a crying Kookie. And that made me so sure that Kai is ready to rape him. 

"Jennie.. how did you know I'm here?"

"I know because I'm Kai's eldest sister.. sorry not telling you but I'm your step sister but I'm not a fucker like them"

"I know you have pure soul" I said as I hug her. " YAHH!!! better save your lovey dovey boyfriend before your baby ass going to teared up by that motherfucker!!!" she said as I nodded in agreement. I'm not letting him touch what's mine.

WHAT???!!!! Jennie is Taehyung's stepsister????!!!! If you wanna know.. wait for next chapter because after this incident.... it'll be going Tae's past story.. so be ready to get a tissue...😊😊😘😘😘🥰🥰