Just Happy Taka Being Cute

Mondo answers his door after hearing a knock, and in front of him stands a very happy Kiyotaka.

"Hey, bro," Mondo chuckles.
"What's up?"

"Look what Asahina-san made me!"
Kiyotaka pulls what looks to be armband out of his pocket.

"Woah, is that a pan pride armband?" Mondo asks.

"Mm-hm!" Kiyotaka answers.
"I asked her to make me one the other day, and despite her saying she wasn't good at sewing, look how well she did!"

"Can you put it on for me?" Mondo asks while bringing Kiyotaka into his dorm.

Kiyotaka nods, taking his normal armband off and putting the new one on.
"What do you think?" he asks while proudly sticking his left arm out.

"Looks great, Taka," Mondo replies with a smile.
"I'm sure Hina made one for herself, since she's also a pansexual."

"She did, but hers is just tied around her leg," Kiyotaka says with a nod.

"Well, I like it a lot," says the biker.

"I do as well!" Kiyotaka exclaims.
"I need to thank her the next time we see each other! I love it so much!"

Mondo chuckles.
"You're so frickin' cute when you're happy about something, ya know that?"

The prefect giggles, kissing the biker on the cheek.

"So, is that all you wanted?" Mondo asks Kiyotaka.

Kiytaka nods.
"Yes, that was all originally. But since since there's nothing better to do, how about we invite over Leon?"

"Sure, as long as Ishida doesn't try to do anything."

"I already told you yesterday that Ishida doesn't try to front when you're around," Kiyotaka tells him.
"So there's nothing to worry about, kyoudai."

"Kay, good."
The biker pulls out his phone, shoots the baseball star a message, then puts it away again. Then he pulls it back out again.

"I'm sure you don't mind if he brings Hiro, right? They're currently hanging out, and Leon doesn't want to leave him yet."

"Of course not," Kiyotaka replies with a smile.
"Tell him to go right on ahead."

Mondo nods and sends Leon another message. After a minute or so, another knock sounds at Mondo's door.
The biker answers, and there were Leon and Hiro.

"Dude, why's Leon in your arms?" Mondo asks the clairvoyant.

"I'm protecting Leoncchi from Ishidacchi," Hiro answers.
"I'm not having that shit happen again."

"Dude, I told you, I can protect myself," says the redhead, crossing his arms.

"You almost died, Leoncchi," Hiro argues.

"Well, I didn't. So put me the hell down, Hiro."

Hiro shakes his head.
"Not taking any chances."

Leon sighs in annoyance.
"He's been like this since Wednesday, feeling the sudden urge to protect me for no reason" he tells Mondo.

"Leoncchi, I'm not having you die, so I need to be a good boyfriend and protect you," Hiro insists.

"Ishida's still grounded," Mondo states.
"So you don't need to be so protective of Leon, kay?"

"Yeah, Hiro, put me down," Leon says.

"Not until we get into the room."

Hiro carries the baseball star into Mondo's dorm before putting him down.
"There. You happy now, Leoncchi?"