ch. 11

#EH11
Dance

We were on our way back to his Rest house now. Kumuha lamang ako ng isang bag at doon nag lagay ng mga kakailanganin. Nag sabi na din ako sa mga housekeeper na dito lang rin ako sa malapit pupunta.

It's already Eleven in the evening. The cold drastic sea breeze blew, causing goosebumps prickled against my skin. The huge full moon was perfectly seen and placed along with the scattered glimmering stars around the mix shade of indigo and black sky at night. It was perfect, even the shushing and crawling turquoise sea water through the sands seems nice to look at.

The tranquil island became better, not only because of the scenery, but also because of the people that are laughing genuinely from afar.

My lips quivered when the wind brushed against my cold skin. Seymour moved closer and stopped from walking so I had to stop too. He gently guided my body to face the scintillating sea water because of the moonlight.

"Are you cold?" Seymour asked behind my ear, his lips grazed on it, making me shiver even more.

I felt his warm and hot, bare, and broad chest against my back. The soft mantle of my dress seems naked because I can still feel the heat coming through my body, sending electricity through my whole system.

"Y-yeah.." I said in almost a whisper, a vivid fog was even seen on it because of so much cold.

Later on, I felt Seymour's arms slowly enveloping me. Sinikop niya ang buhok ko upang ilagay at itipon iyon patungo sa kanang bahagi ng balikat ko. His neck was placed on my left shoulder, causing me to close my drowsy eyes when I felt his cozy breath against my cheek, ear and neck.

"Nakikiliti ka?" I heard his playful hoarse voice.

Napadilat ako upang mariin siyang titigan. Kailangan kong lumingon kaya't nang magtama ang mata namin ay muli akong nangilabot. His green eyes were intense. Muntikan pang magdikit ang mga labi namin, kaya't kaagad akong nag iwas ng tingin.

"A little," pag amin ko.

Seymour chuckled. "Kilitiin pa kita—"

I blustery nudged him, he groaned and slightly bit the skin on my shoulder. My eyes goggled and gasped exaggeratedly. I wiggled around his arms but he just embraced me tightly so I don't have a chance to get off from him.

"Why did you bite me?!" I hissed.

"Ikaw ang nauna—"

"I didn't bite you!"

"Kagatin mo rin ako," humalakhak si Seymour.

I sulkily stared at the sea, watching the wild waves coming back and front.

"Siraulo.."

Muli kong narinig ang malambing na pag tawa niya. I can't help but to stifle the smile on my mouth when he suddenly planted a soft kiss on the part of my shoulder where he bit awhile ago.

"Sorry na.."

"Hoy! Anong ginagawa niyo dyan?!"

Agad akong kumalas sa pagkakayakap ni Seymour upang tignan kung sino 'yong sumigaw. It was Windsor. Seymour murmured some curses under his breath and put his hand around my waist, guiding me to start walking again.

"Epal talaga 'to, palibhasa walang lovelife."

I cackled. "Is he bitter or something? I just noticed that you were all teasing him everytime."

Umangat ang tingin ko sa kanya. Seymour nodded and looked at Windsor who's now building his own tent. Ganoon din ang ginagawa ng ibang nandoon.

"I guess he's not yet fully recovered from what happened to him and to his girl."