chapter.1 (The End and A New Beginning)

I hope you like my new fanfic, it will start in the bnha universe.

{Enjoy my first chapter of this fanfic}

Izuku was lying on a hosipetal bed, but not with his usually broken arm or legs, he was in critical condition after the fight with shigaraki. Shigaraki himself died but that happend after the final clash of there attacks.

the rest of the league and the liberation army where send to prison only a few escaped and Toga was one of them but she is already being chased down by the police and the heroes who are able to.

They also got the news that All For One had died in prison, nezu came up with a theory that all for one and shigaraki where Linked and that's because they both died, but they weren't sure yet.

Now back to our greenhaired cinnamoroll who was lying on his deathbed. Class-2a and 2b, the U.A theachers, the big3, the pussycats and kota, top ranking heros, aunt and uncle bakugou and of course his mom, all might and his adopted daughter eri where all with him Gran Torino sadly died on the battlefield as well as some other pro-heroes.

Eri was sitting on inko's lab looking at her adoptive father who was in a terrible condition. Izuku then slowly woke up he looked around and saw most of his friends and family.

He looked at eri who was silently crying and looking down in shame, she couldn't even save her own father because she didn't have good control over her quirk yet and she blamed herself for it.

Izuku slowly raised his hands and putted it on eri's head. She looked up in suprise the others did as well, he gave eri a headpat he then began to talk with his broken voice:" Eri be a good girl for me oke and become the best hero. You want to be." Eri sadly nodded her head.

He then looked at his mom who had red puffy eyes because of all the crying. Izuku said with his broken voice:" mom i,m sorry..." he was cut of by his mom who said:" you don't have to be sorry izuku, because i know even if you were told about what would happen to you before all this. You would still do it."

Inko then smiled and said:" maybe you didn't become the number one hero, but you sure were my number one hero izuku." Izuku smiled at his mom with a few tears leaking from his eyes, he then said:" mom thank you being there for me."

He then looked over at his mentor who was in his skinny form and his teacher who he had now seen for the first time with emotions other then irretation, tiredness or anger instead it was, concern, regret and shame. He smiled at both of them and said:"i thank you both for not only training and making me the best possible hero i could ever dream off. But also for being a father figure i never had."

With what izuku said to them they both grew a smile and tears began to leak once again from there eyes.

Izuku looked then at uraraka, shoto, Tsuye and Iida and said, Tenya, Ochaco, Tsuye, Shoto ( the four of them looked at our greenbeen who had now more tears leaking from his eyes):" thank you for being my first friends and suporting me, i hope we could go togheter trough the rankings. But i know even though if i am not with you, you will still become incredable heroes. So i will watch you do it and i just know that your going to be great heroes."

The four of them started to cry harder even Todoroki who didn't show a lot of emotion was now bawling his eyes out. Because he was losing his best friend.

Izuku then shifted his view to the seeling and then to bakugou, izuku then said:" kacchan i hoped we could go further in our rivalry..." bakugou cutted him off and said whit concern, regret and shame in his voice:" i am not sure if i was ever going to be as good as a hero as you izuku." Izuku chuckeld and continued with what he was going to say:" kacchan become the number one hero not only for yourself but also for me." Bakugou began to break down and kirishima then hugged him.