𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
[𝟎𝟎𝟒]
𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐒
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌]

"Hi chat!" Elinor smiled at her camera. "How's your day going?" The chat was growing steadily. Elinor wasn't stupid. She had seen the negative comments on twitter, and it appeared as though a small portion of the haters had come to her stream.

She ignored the small percentage of hate and looked at the texts that said things like, "My day's going great? You?" or "Having a great day now that you're live!!" They made her happier.

"Everyone seems to be having a good day," She grinned, typing at her keyboard. "Glad to hear it! I'm having a good day too. I'll just be playing Minecraft today. I'm sure that my dogs miss me. Oh! Also, we're super close to our subscriber goal, so if you want to see me literally scaring the life out of myself by playing Five Nights at Freddy's, consider subscribing here on Twitch!"

"Now, on with the stream!" She announced happily. The Mojang screen loaded up and she continued to talk with her viewers. It had only been a few minutes, but the hate comments had nearly vanished. Elinor clicked on, logging into her singleplayer world. The server itself was almost two years old. Only about the first 20 or so followers of hers had been there to see the world untouched.

She had created three full cities. Tracks connected them, but all were at least 3000 blocks away from one another. The server was insanely huge. Elinor always joked about how the only way it could get better was if people could actually fill
the homes of the cities.

Her character ran around the world as she created the start of yet another city. "What should we name this one?" Elinor asked. It was semi-rhetorical question, but the chat still spammed with different names. "I'm thinking that we make this city ice themed... Maybe there could be an ice lake and everything!"

She returned to her main castle to gather material and set out to find a snow biome. As she traveled, she answered questions and thanked them for donations. Many of the viewers asked about the trending hashtags, but she explained that her and Wilbur generally didn't know each other and that she wasn't quite sure why she was being cancelled. Continuing on, she found what she was looking for and began to venture back.

A knock came from her office door and she jumped. "Ah, sorry chat! Be right back— Watch over my dogs!" She laughed before muting herself and answering the door. "Can I help-," She began without looking at who it was. After a quick realization, she restarted her sentence. "Oh, hey Wilbur! What's up?"

"Hi," He smiled nervously. "I uh... I saw you were live and I wanted to ask if you wanted to play Among Us with me and some friends." Elinor let out a soft snicker and he gripped the hem of his shirt.

"You could've just texted me," She laughed. "But sure! I'll let my stream know."

"Great!" He said, relieved. "Send me your discord and I'll add you right in."

With a nod, he left and she returned to her stream, "Surprise! Mr. Soot just invited me to play Among Us, so we'll be hopping on in a few. Let's get back to base and then I can switch over. While taking a break to eat, Elinor shot the man a text.

[𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐭]

elinor sage
elinorsageplays#4428