❯ 𝙣 ; 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺 :  𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩

༺༻

minho glanced at the window as he saw a carlight lit up from the dark night sky. he smiled and placed down the plates he was preparing to go to the door and opened it seeing a tired hyunjin. he took the blazer from his arm and gave him a quick kiss.
you're tired, i made dinner come on.
minho softly said and held hyunjin's hand towards the dining area.

hyunjin smiled and sat on the chair sighing. minho glanced at him worried, it had been a few weeks since they've been hiding there yet hyunjin would always come home more tired than the pervious days he would visit. he'd usually visit twice a week and if he's lucky it'll be three.

they started to eat dinner in silence, it was comfortable so they didn't try to break it.
minho went on ahead and cleaned up while hyunjin lied down on the couch to watch a random show playing on the tv.

minho was just closing the curtains of the big glass window when he felt hyunjin hug him from behind.
i want to make love with you tonight.
hyunjin whispered in minho's neck and the older's heart raced a bit. he nodded his head and hyunjin smiled before taking a blindfold out his pocket, minho's breath hitch feeling the soft silk fabric touch his eyelids.

hyunjin turned him around and kissed him, as always by instinct the older would put his arms around the younger's neck. hyunjin bent down and lifted minho up, holding his thighs strongly and still kissing him as he led them to the bedroom.
minho gasped a little feeling the chilly air brush against his bare skin as he was stripped away from his clothes. hyunjin laid him on the bed, with minho shuddering but his whole body was heating up.

hyunjin took some of his ties from the closet and tied minho's wrists on both sides of the bed's headboard. minho's heart pounded as he felt his movements getting restricted and hyunjin crawled up towards him and kissed him on the lips. he trailed down kisses to his jaw and down his neck, minho moaned as hyunjin kissed and sucked on his sweet spot, leaving a love mark on minho's smooth skin. hyunjin trailed kisses down minho body with the older breathing heavily at every kiss he's feeling all throughout his sensitive skin. the sensation was unbearable, he couldn't see anything so he could feel it a lot more than usual and it's driving him out his mind.

minho's fists clenched and he arced his back, letting out a gasp of breath feeling hyunjin kissing his inner thighs and biting on it softly.
h-hyunjin.......
he breathed out, hyunjin smirked and licked on his throbbing erection teasingly making minho squirm, trying to break out the ties he had on his wrist.
a-ahhh.... ahhh....
minho breathed out again, he hated that he had to be tied up and restricted.
hyunjin smiled and took in the sight he was seeing in between minho's spreaded legs, the sight of minho so beautiful as he his in front of him and it pleased him that he gets to own such sight.

you hate being controlled.
hyunjin said and smiled at him with eyes sparkling.
but i love controlling you.
he said in a low sweet voice as he leaned in to kiss minho's neck, licking a part of his sweet skin, a taste hyunjin was addicted to.

please....
minho barely breathed out and his wrists were already aching and probably bruised.
he didn't know how much longer he could take if this teasing would go on, hyunjin doesn't have the idea to stop yet either, he loved seeing minho under his control.
until minho decides to finally submit to him.
please what?
hyunjin asked in between kisses and minho breathed out, wanting to say something but he stopped himself, gritting his teeth and biting his lips to suppress his sounds.

h-hahhh! hyunjin!
minho squirmed on the bed, kicking his legs subconsciously and pulling on the ties he had on his wrists, the bruise now aching so badly that it made minho whimper in pain. he breathed in heavily with his mouth agape, the blindfold he wore was now a bit wet with his tears of pain and pleasure.

hyunjin chuckled and crawled his way up at minho still breathing heavily.
shhhhhhhh.......
hyunjin whispered, his lips ghosting over minho's open mouth. he leaned in to kiss him, sliding his tongue in the older's mouth and minho kissed him desperately. he wanted to break out the ties, tangle his fingers on the younger's hair and touch him but he can't and it made him mad.

hyunjin pulled apart, looking at minho who's lips were red and wet as his mouth was still agape, breathing heavily and slow. he pressed his lips on minho's collarbones, trailing up his neck towards his earlobe, nibbling on it making minho gasp.
you're mine.
hyunjin whispered in minho's ear sending shivers all throughout the older's body. minho kept his breathing stable and he let out a small sigh.
i'm yours...
he said quietly making hyunjin stop kissing him, the younger's heart beating warmly and fast in his chest hearing those words come from minho himself.

i'm all yours.
minho said a little more confidently with his whole heart, finally submitting to hyunjin who wanted him to say it for almost a year.

hyunjin smiled and untied minho's wrists from the bed and rested his head on minho's shoulder, slowly entering him. minho gasped and held onto's hyunjin's back, lightly clawing on the smooth skin of the younger as he moaned feeling himself getting filled with him.
a-ahh... ahh! a-ahh! fuck! hwang hyunjin!
minho screamed as hyunjin pounded into him, hyunjin groaned and leaned towards his ear.
that's it baby.... scream my name.....
he said almost like a whisper, keeping up his pace.

minho set himself loose, letting himself be a moaning mess under hyunjin who enjoyed hearing and wrecking him. he tightened his grip on the younger's back and shoulders, screaming hyunjin's name.
s-so good.... f-fas-t-ter..... a-ahh.....
minho breathed heavily and fast, his blindfold was drenched in his pleasurable tears. hyunjin quickened up his pace, the bed rocking vigorously and loud. moans, groans and minho's praises towards the younger filled the atmosphere of the room they shared.

h-hyunjinnie, i'm close....
minho whispered and hyunjin kissed him lovingly as they both came, with hyunjin cumming deep inside of him. minho breathed in heavily, feeling his whole body numb and legs shaking. hyunjin trailed kisses down his lips and cheeks, down to his neck leaving another mark as he pulled out. hyunjin held up minho's jaw and kissed him again, not a single hunger or lust, he just kissed him sweetly and passionately to which minho felt a sense of comfort and safety to.

hyunjin took off the blindfold, finally seeing those warm brown eyes he loved so much and smiled genuinely at minho who was staring at him still panting. he chuckled and kissed the older's forehead making minho smile.

you finally became mine.
hyunjin said softly with a small grin and minho's eyes sparkled, looking at him before sighing.
i was yours from the beginning.
he said, catching hyunjin off guard.
and besides, i'm just someone you can use, control and play around with.
minho lowered his gaze and frowned, hyunjin could feel his heart sink and he made minho look at him in the eyes.
do you really think you just mean that to me?
he asked a little heartbroken.

minho couldn't say anything, he felt heat rising up again on his cheeks and he breathed a warm breath, feeling his heart skipping a beat as he looked at hyunjin's eyes that said everything he felt that his lips can't say directly towards him and it made him feel complete.

i'm tired.
minho said, turning his gaze away from the younger's eyes before he can't stop himself from throwing himself to him fully, his heart sinking in of the consequences he had to face that he doesn't want to think about at that moment.
let's sleep now.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝟷𝟷𝟷𝟷𝟸𝙾

✌😗

i feel like i update at the most random times—