Harper

"Oh my freaking lord John!" I scream at the bastard. "Just because she's of 'legal age' does not make it not totally disgusting! You're freaking 40 you perv!! Was my English professor not good enough for you or something??" I get mad at John a lot but he's been even more annoying then usual.

     Right now even as he just sits there on the lobby couch looking so awkward and weird with his cheeks red from embarrassment. He looks around at the other people in the lobby watching the pysco girl a melt down.

     "Harper, can we please talk about this in the room? I don't want to make a fuss." He replies all calm like, looking at the floor as if he's innocent. I'm going to strangle him.

     "You slept with my best friend! AND I failed English because you wouldn't call back my freaking professor like a decent person!! If you didn't want to make a fuss, then you should stop sleeping with every girl you see! Especially not if they are my best friend you dumb ho." I continue pacing the carpeted floors not giving a damn about 'making a fuss'. The audacity of this loon!

     "Harper. Harper!" He yells at me when I don't respond. I could seriously kill the bish.

     "Give me a minute to cool off John, would you? Damn you never stop. I bet if it wasn't illegal you'd try and get in my pants too-"

     "Harper!" The ho cuts me off. He may be my foster dad but if he thinks for a minute that I won't cut off his dangly bits he's got another thing coming. I slowly stop pacing and look towards him.

     "Yes John?" I reply with a false sweetness in my voice.

     "If you won't go to the room to calm down then please step outside for a minute and take a breath." Hmmm. Perhaps beating him half to death with my stiletto in this lobby with so many witnesses would be inappropriate. I take a deep breath and nod. I could use some of New York's cold air.

     I walk outside and take a deep breath, and repeat in my mind "calmness and serenity, calmness and serenity." But it's not working. My mantra that usually stops me from going full raging bish is freaking broken. Of corse. Guess I'll just have to beat the life out of John anyways witnesses be damned.

     I turn back towards the hotel, and what do I see?? The little sleeze ball flirting with a freaking teenager. I'm going to kill him I've decided, bye bye wack ass ho. I stomp towards the door and channel my inner bish. Which isn't to hard.

     "John you've done it again you nasty son of a gun." I say to my self with spite as I open the door.

     "I'm going to freaking cut off your nasty, dirty, hairy, slimy, di- um who are you?" I ask the boy who replaced John, damn it. I really wanted to end the bastard, but now instead of the dark and moody lobby of the hotel all I see is white and this boy.

     I do a full 360 of my drastically new in environment. The white goes on in all directions. Strange. I look back to the boy who has yet to answer me.

     "So...?" I ask again in annoyance. If this freckled boy doesn't do something other than just stand there and be awkward then he will be the one on the receiving end of my shoe. I raise an eyebrow at him when he just continues to stair at me like some sort of anomaly.

     "Oh, yes right I am Finnic of the Terra realm and you are?" Of the Terra realm? Finnic? Sexy Australian accent?Is there a place in Australia called 'the Terra Realms'? Or has this dude just been eating to many happy shrooms? Ignoring his strange introduction and name, I introduce myself.

"I'm Harper, of New York? Ugh enough with the weird introductions." I say to the freckled boy across from me as I plop myself onto the floor. "Where are we?" I ask with a hint of malice. Poor chap he caught me at a bad time. Jk I'm always like this and he's gonna have to deal with it.

Impatient for answers I look at him again from my placement on the ground. He just stands there all dorky like with his freckles and dorky confused expression, that mismatch with his tall built. Weirdo.

"WHERE ARE WE??" I yell this time, because having to repeat myself is getting annoying I don't care how adorable he looks all confused over there, I need some answers.

"I-I am unsure of our current location." He replies all formal and dorky like, why can't he not be weird for 3 seconds. Although I have to say I am digging the accent.

"Ughhhh! I was just about to whip my foster dads rear. Now I'm stuck in this hell hole." I complain to the stranger.

     I know that I'm being annoying and acting like the typical teen girl stereo type, but I've had a day, and now I'm stuck in this random dimension with a dork from some 'Terra Realm' like what is that?

     I look back at the strange boy and take in his impressive 6'5 hight, and his athletic build. He would be nice to look at in other circumstances but now he's just as maddening as the rest of this void.

     Looking back towards where my door was, in hopes of escape, I see a new door that definitely did not occupy this space before, I look to Finnic and he just shrugs.

     "A door appeared earlier before you stepped in," he says, "maybe more people are coming?"

    "Either way, this should be interesting." I say as we both look towards the door, not sure what or who to expect.