Harper

"She is not fae." Says Thomas, his face still having and icy sheen of shock to it. This is almost comical. I look at Mara, a growing smirk on my face. This place just gets more and more interesting.

"Are you questioning me fae? I am an angel, I can see the gold thread connecting you. You are soulmates." The angels snooty voice replies. If he wasn't so damn annoying he would be hot as hell, which is ironic given that he's an angel.

"This is weird." I whisper to Fin, who is standing at my side. I'm not quite sure how long we've been here, but he's been incredibly nice the whole time. Not to mention he's a hot ass dragon shifter, who is also a prince, with an Australian accent. I mean could a man be more perfect?

"I know, witches are so reclusive normally and fae are, well fae." He whispers down at me with a smile on his bronze freckled skin. I almost don't recognize his meaning, to distracted by his honey voice, and charming smirk.

But then his words fully register in my mind, from what they have told me, the angles and the fae are know for being arrogant pricks, and the witches are known for being mysterious, and anti-social out side of their races.

Although we had talked plenty about the different supernatural races, we had yet to go over the soulmates thing. I wonder if I had one? I mean I'm a human, so would that affect it? I look over at Fin, I'd felt such a connection with him since walking through that door, but soulmates? I'm not so sure.

"Well, my name is Raven as you know," says the witch to the fae. Damn I am taking this well, like shouldn't I be question all this? It's almost scary how not alarmed by the existence of supernaturals I am. "And you must be Thomas." She finishes, yet again knowing a name with out being introduced. I wonder if it's like a witch thing, or something.

"Yes...." he reply's, still to stunned to give a real answer. Damn this place is like a soap opera, I love it.

"Where are we?" She asks the group, looking around the boring void.

"Well that's something we were hoping you could help us find out, given that you're a witch and all." Says Fin.

"Well I'm kinda new to the outside world, and I don't know any thing other than natural magic." She looks disappointed that she doesn't know how to help.

"Great, I spend who knows how long frozen, and now I can't even leave this hell hole because of some incompetent split witch." Huffs the dramatic angel, he really gets on my nerves. I feel anger rising up in, as my fist rise up to meet his face. I may be know on earth as someone with a short fuse.

My fist meets his perfect straight nose, and I hear a satisfying crunch of cartilage breaking.

_______________________________
(A/N)

Ok so.... this chapter is meh honestly, but I'm uninspired again, but I will start adding in much more exciting things in the next chapters promise!

Anywho, sorry for the late update, please vote and comment 💛