Finnic

If what this girl, daughter of satan is saying is true, then there are at least 3 royals in this room. Me, Prince of Land and Air shifters, The fae -although I'm not sure of his position, and now this girl, Princess of the Underworld. I should have connected the dots earlier, but I was just so enticed by Harper, and my argument with the fae, that I didn't see what was already right infront of me.

      "Wait so, your saying that the 7th realm dose exist? And that one of those are coming here?" Is the fae seriously still skeptical? We had like a 20 minute long argument about this. I listed several different pieces of evidence, that the realm exists, and he just sat there stubbornly, shaking his head. And now this girl comes along and, says that Satan- a man who has been around for literal eons, has meet with members of this realm, and he's still a skeptic? Faes are stuck in their ways I guess.

"Yes you dumb ass, did I not just explain that boringly vivid detail?" Mara takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself, "I'm sorry," her apology is clearly forced. "What I meant to say was, yes it 100% exist." She forces herself to say with a smile. Strange... a normal demon would never apologize, and I wouldn't think that one descended from Satan would either.

"Wait so is Satan really all red and ugly like the Christians believe, or is he more like Tom Ellis? From the show?" Asks Harper in her beautiful north American accent. I wish that she were one of the options for my betrothal, she doesn't let people mess with her, and isn't afraid to speak her mind, nothing like Miranda, who had a hidden motive for every thing she did. 

     "You know, not that Tom Ellis isn't a total babe, but you realize that your asking me to tell you the level of my dads hotness right?" Mara clarifies to Harper who just nods from the floor enthusiastically, causing me to smile.

     Mara chuckles, sweeping her blue hair away from her face.

    "I think I could be close friends with you, you bold human. Or not human? I'm not sure, I mean you really should not be able to see my horns." Ah yes back to the subject of Harper humanness, I mean she shouldn't be able to see her horns, but what else could she be?

"I wonder if you could see my dragon form." I think aloud. Which was a mistake, because as soon as I do she's begging for me to shift.

"Oh please! I realllly want to see a dragon!! Please, please, please!!" She asks repeatedly.

"Oh my gosh dragon just show her, before my ears bleed." Says the fae, in an ever more annoying voice then Harpers child like pleading, which I found quite cute.

"Hmf, you're just as curious to see his dragon as me aren't you?" She asks looking at him like she's caught him red handed.

"Pff as if. I've seen plenty of dragons in my days." He acts so superior that it's sickening, he must be a royal. But not quite a prince because, the King of the Winter fae only has 2 sons, both of whom I've had the unfortunate luck to run into.

"That's bull and you know it, dragons never enter the fae realm, and I would think that your pompous ass never leaves it." Harper gives me a high-five, excited by my out of character snap at Thomas. But when I look back at him, all I see is sadness in his eyes, and longing. For what I'm not sure, the fae are free to enter and leave their kingdoms as they please, unless they're second class. Which Thomas most certainly is not.

"Enough with this fighting." Says Mara. "I want to see a dragon."