Raven

I slowly start to wake up, still in control of Raylin's body, I felt her slowly retreat into the dark corner of her mind where she kept me. She must feel so lonely, I wish I could keep her company, but she hates me. She blames the death of Cane on me, but all I did was conjure the knife, she's the one who used it.

I put aside the depressing thoughts and focus on my surroundings. Although I've only ever seen the world through Raylin's eyes, I know that somethings just not right with the way the world looks right now. For starters, I'm on the cold floor, the totally clean, blindingly white floor. The rest of the space is white too. As I observe the view of this world from my position on the floor, my hearing slowly comes back to me.

"Enough with this fighting." Says a feminine voice. "I want to see a dragon." Hmm there are no dragons in the Arcana realm. I slowly sit up, not wanting to draw attention to myself. Looking behind me, I see a group of people, none of whom witches, all facing a boy. They don't seem to notice me though. Ignoring them, I look to the rest of the blank landscape.

Nothing, nothing, nothing, oh. Strange, there's a frozen angel. My curiosity spikes, I wonder if I could unfreeze him, the only magic I've ever performed is when I summoned that sword into Raylin's hand. But I know that my magic is stronger than hers, and how fun would it be to test out it's limits?

Looking back over to the group, I slowly rise from where I was sitting on the ground. They are still just crowded there, trying to get the dragon to shift. Well it would seem that only the two sitting girls are really interested in seeing the boy shift, the white haired boy doesn't look like he has a care in the world.

He looks over at me, as if sensing my eyes on him. I almost gasp when I take in his features. Light lavender eyes, sharp jaw, sculpted cheek bones, and pursed lips that are the most striking red against his porcelain skin. He's the most enticing creature I've ever seen, he must be a fae.

I smirk a bit as I put a finger to my lips, indicating for him to stay quiet. He just smiles his own crooked smirk, watching my every moment, as I stand, and walk over to the angel. Amusement shines in his eyes, before I turn around. I place my hands on the sides of his face, and focus on the magic energy I feel swirling about him, instinctually I know that the fae did this, I drop my hands and turn towards him a questioning look in my eyes. He simply shrugs, before walking over to me. The other members of the group are to focussed on the dragon to pay much attention to him.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," he says, making me blush, and drawing the attention of the group, they all look over at us. "I thought you would never wake." He informs me. I smile a bit before looking back to the angel.

"W-why?" I ask simply, trying out my new voice. I've never spoken outside of Raylin's mind.

He looks bemused by my question.

"He would not stop talking." Says the fae, before continuing. "And he threatened us with light." He informs me in his enchanting voice.

"Light?" I ask him, and continue when he nods. "Well that doesn't seem threatening at all." I conclude, watching him as he chuckles.

"No I don't suppose it is." His voice is perfect, not a single bump or misplacement in sight, every aspect of him is glorious, and I have decided that we will be great friends.

"Hmm not that seeing the two of you talk isn't totally adorable," says the girl with horns. "But you," she points at me. "Are a witch. Can you get us out of here?" She ask me in her syrupy voice, is so sweet, kind and just a bit sassy, but contrast completely with her red demon eyes.

"You're a good person." I tell her. She looks at me in shock, before a smile spreads across her face.

"Why thank you, but we've only just met, surely you will need more evidence to my moral goodness, than just my appearance, my demon appearance?" She looks shy, as if no one has ever completed her golden heart. I can see right to the center of her, she's nothing but heavenly.

"You have the horns and eyes of a demon, but you have the soul of an angel. I can see it. In fact, I'm sure that you even have wings!" I finish my assessment of her, and everyone just looks at me like I'm crazy, but after only being able to see people through the eyes of another person, I've developed quite the good/bad person radar.

"Actually," I say looking between her and the still frozen angel, "your heart is even more pure than this actually angel. I'm not even sure if you could qualify as a demon." I see tears gathering in her eyes, before she hugs me.

The sudden contact shocks me, I've never been touched, loved, held. I find it quite comforting. So comforting in fact that soon I'm crying, weeping with this girl I've just met, in front of the first people I've ever seen with my own eyes, it must be a confusing sight.

______________________________
(A/N)

Soooo... I know that this chapter was kind of confusing, but basically, if you're confused raylin/raven inhabit the same body, they are what is know as a split witch. Raylin quickly took over as the main host when they were young, being more dominant than Raven at the time, so this is Ravens first interaction with people, and that is why this seems so strange.... anywho if you have any questions please comment and let me know!

And if you liked the chapter, please be sure to vote 😉