Raven

After Harpers fist met the angels face, the moments that followed can only be described as chaotic.

First it was just still, complete silence, but then Mara busted out laughing, along with the fae, my apparent soul mate, and then followed with a bemused chuckle from Fin. But once the reality of the assault clicked in the angels mind, he latched on to Harper, and started flapping his now outstretched wings. Then the yelling started.

"HOW DARE YOU!! Do you even know who I am? What gave you some irrelevant scum of a human, the audacity to harm a heavenly being?" Luca kept flying and screaming, his volume increasing with height.

     "Oh give me a break, I think you hardly count as a 'heavenly being', don't you have to have a soul for that?" Harper quickly replied back, then the bickering continued, until I couldn't even hear them anymore.

     "Where is he going?" I ask turning to Thomas, shocked to see his eyes already on me.

     "Up?" He answers simply with a shrug. I look over to Fin, but he's deep in conversation with Mara, talking about the 7th realm, seeming completely unconcerned with the matters at hand.

     "So.... Thomas, soul mates huh?" His purple eyes widen, which seemed like it would be imposible give that they were already popping out of his head.

   "Um...well-"