Luca

My eyes widen at the strange sight in front of me. A demon -who apparently doesn't qualify as a demon, and the submissive half of a split witch, hugging and crying. Not moments before the witch awoke, everything was annoyingly optimistic, but now the mood is so emotional.

The witch pulls away from the demon, daughter of freaking satan. I mean I saw how pure her soul was when she first arrived, it actually shocked me. Not a single bit of darkness clouded her gorgeous light. Ew, I should not be thinking of a demon, the most disgusting creature in all the realms as gorgeous. It's simply unnatural for an angel to see them as anything other than the vermin they are.

But when I look at her, none of the actual angels can compare. She is perfect, for except her red eyes and horns of course.

Ugh I am so tired of being frozen, I have no clue how much time has pasted, but this is very aggravating.

"My name is Raven. You must be Mara?" The witch confirms with the confused demon.

"H-how did you know my name?" Mara is bewildered by this witch, her confusion is so cute. No nope, she is a demon Luca a demon. And not just any demon, the actual daughter of satan.

The witch shrugs in reply.

"I don't know no.... you're just so familiar, all of you." She looks over at the fae and blushes, I look between them just now seeing it. There's a gold string that connects them. They're soul mates. I didn't think that split witches could have soul mates, or that fae had soulmates out side of the fae species. This void just gets weirder and weirder.

"Anyways, I think that it is time to release the angel." She says, smile spreading on her face.

"Good luck with that, I'm the only one here that can undo it. And I'm not really in the mood for this arrogant douche." Reply's the fae. The witch -Raven just smirks.

"We'll see about that. I love a challenge." She steps up to me putting her hands on the side of my face, looking at the fae in defiance.

As she closes her eyes and focuses on me, I start warming up, thawing. Slowly bit by bit, the ice melts off of me. But not into a puddle on the ground like it should. I look at the witch almost in awe, she's absorbing the fae magic. Something that a witch should not be able to do.

As I become fully unfrozen, I see there eyes widen. The fae gasps.

"That's impossible, the only person who would be able to do that is-is." He stops unable to finish the sentence. The witch looks at him quizzically.

"Is who?" She asks him, clearly confused.

"His soul mate." I answer for him, watching as their eyes widen, and the blood drains from the fae's face, making him impossibly paler.