Mara

I'm surrounded by white, no walls just a blank white void. Oh and five total strangers- one of whom is asleep on the floor. Not weird at all.

I quickly turn around wanting to escape this weird place, but alas nothing. Well at least I still have my ice cream.

Facing the others after taking a few shameless licks of my ice cream, I access the situation. One angel, frozen in an awkward position, alright tooootally normal. One human girl sitting one the floor in a blue cocktail dress, one handsome winter fae. Oh and a dragon! I've always wanted to meet a dragon I hear they have nice accents.

Following the human girls lead I plop down on the floor, noting that she's staring at me like I have horns on my head. Well I mean I do, but she shouldn't be able to see them.

"What are you?" I ask, watching as her eyes bug out of her head at my blatant question. "I mean originally I thought human you know? Cause' you got thay vibe and all but, you can see my horns soooo that means not human right?" I conclude as I look at the others. The fae doesn't seem fazed, but the dragon looks mad confused. And of course the angels frozen, which I find hilarious.

"Um, well I'm pretty sure I'm just a regular old human. But I can see your horns. Are you a demon?" She ask in a strangely excited voice.

"Yeppers, I sure am. Straight from the pits of hell. Well technically I came here from an ice cream shop." I say as I take another lick of my delicious ice cream.

"That's totally awesome. One person from each realm. A Dragon shifter from Terra, a Winter Fae from the Fae realm, a sleeping witch from Arcana, an uptight ass of an angel from heaven, and now a horned demon from the Underworld. Eee this is so exciting!!" She says clearly proud of herself, like she just learned all this stuff about the realms.

"Well there's almost one person from each realm." I say referring to the realm that she left out. "There are no representatives present for the Mystic realm." I state casually while finishing of the second scope of my ice cream.

The fae gasps. I look up from my glorious ice cream to see him looking at me in shock.

"You can't seriously believe in the 'Mystic Realm'. Please tell me your kidding." He looks at me with pleading eyes. Of course the fae is a non believer. Why wouldn't he be.

"And you don't?" I question looking at him. I can't stand people who don't believe in the Mystic Realm just because no ones been there, or come from there in over a millennium.

"Of course not! It's simply a fairy tail for children." He looks baffled by the notion of believing in the realm.

"It's funny that you call it a fairy tail, given that, that's what you are to humans." I point out.

"There's no way that it exist! I mean there's no evidence. No one from over a millenniums even still alive to prove it." Ha and that's where he is most wrong.

"Wrong." I state simply, as I notice that the dragon and human-ish girl have grown bored with our conversation and have started talking about the workings of the Terra realm. I long to listen to them, given my fascination with all things dragon. But sadly I must deal with this bafoon, and inform him. Because there's no way ima be in the space of a supernatural who dose not believe in the supernatural.

"How am I wrong? Who do you know from over 1,000 years ago? All of the supernaturals from that time were almost totally wiped out." He says referring to the reaping, but we don't need to talk bout those dark times.

"My dads still kickin." I say as I finally reach the delicious waffle cone, and start taking loud crunchy bites from it.

"Oh really? And who might your dad be?" He questions as though he's got me caught.

"Well you see, that's the thing he goes by many names." I say ominously.
"Some like to call him 'Prince of Darkness' which angers him to no end, given that he's actually the King of Darkness. Then there are those that call him, 'Satan' or the 'Devil', but to me Lucifers just dad." His jaw drops, and the other too peeps who were formerly in a conversation now look my way, and I swear I heard the angel gasp.

"Wait so you the daughter of satan? Seriously?" He ask almost in fear. Which is annoying as home (get it cause I'm from hell -snort). I hate it when people are scared of me because of my dads reputation that he honestly doesn't deserve. I mean the lazy bastard rarely leaves his polished thrown, and almost never dose the actual torturing of the damned. That a task for his evil little minions, that I swear have a hive mind.

"Yup, my name is Mara Giselle Morningstar, Princess of the Underworld. Nice to formally meet you." I say as I finish off the last of my cone.