Thomas

What type of sick game is my brother playing I wonder to myself as the new girl takes a look at her surroundings. There's no other explanation he must be behind this. But then again if he was he wouldn't waste time with mind games. I'd be dead. So what is really going on? Why are these 3 people and I in this dimension? What is the point?

     Looking back at the girl who stumbled out of the door, and pulling my attention away from my troubling thoughts, I notice a few things. One this girl has blood dripping from her hands. Two she looks like she's been crying. Three, her eyes keep flickering from blue to green. And before I can make a fourth observation, she's falling.

     I race over to catch her, not wanting her delicate looking body to hit the hard floor. As I catch her I make my fourth observation, even passed out, dripping blood, with tears still flowing from her closed eyes, she is absolutely gorgeous. A weird thing to notice with all that's going on, but as I hold her up it's all I can think about.

     "Hey, wake up." I say gently to the sleeping girl I'm currently propping up.

"Waky waky." I try again. Nothing. I look to the others who just shrug. I sigh in irritation. They're no help at all.

After 5 more failed attempts at waking her, I give up. She looked like she could use some rest anyways, I know I could use a nap. But now is not the time. I lay the girl on the ground, but that doesn't look to comfortable. So I sit down and place her head in my lap giving her something to support her blonde head. I'm tempted to pull the long locks out of her face, but that seems to intimate to do to an unconscious stranger.

     "What are you doing?" Questions the girl sitting across from me.

     "What do you mean?" I ask as I give in and sweep her hair to the side. When I look back up the girls eyes are bugging out of her head staring at where my hand was just moving aside the sleeping girls hair.

     "I've seen some weird stuff buddy, and you petting some strangers hair is totally creepy. Like even creepier then the blood on her hands." She says while looking at me with judgment, like I'm some sort of perv.

     "She just passed out." I defend myself, even though I know I'm being sketchy. This is not how I act, petting sleeping strangers? Even I could see how weird that was, but I felt such a connection with her. I just wanted her comfortable. What has gotten in to me?

     "She may have just spontaneously fallen asleep bro but you're the one who has her head in your lap, and is petting her. Dude that's creepy af." The girl says again, and I can't help but agree.

     "You're right." I sigh as I push her away from me, watching as she curls up on the floor. "It is strange."

     "Yep." She says drawling out the p. "Buuuut it's not as weird as this random void that we all stumbled into. Any ideas on that?" She ask looking at me.

     "Um no not really." I respond

"Hmm, well we don't know either. My name is Harper, and this is Fin." She informs me pointing at the boy who towers above us. Standing up I stick out my hand.

     "I'm Thomas, of the fae realms." I say shaking his hand. Looking down at the sitting girl, I stick my hand out but she declines, instead she grabs hold of it and uses it to haul herself up. She's almost as tall as me with her tall stilettos.

     "What is this 'of the fae' and 'of the Terra' realms thing?" She pauses for a moment before gasping, "Omg, I've been kidnapped by hard core nerds."She starts pacing and looking between me and Fin. I look over at Fin with an 'are you serious face?' He looks back at me with humorous eyes.

     "Humans." He says to me with a chuckle. Ahhh makes since, I feel myself let out a short chuckle. She said of the Terra realms while gesturing towards Fin, and with his Terran accent, he must shifter. I mean other than his freckles and awkward vibe I'd say he fits the profile. But I wonder as to what type of shifter he is? Hmmm mystery for another time I suppose.

     "Makes since, so she has no clue?" I ask him in reply to his confirmation of the awake girls humanness.

     "None."

     "Well this should be fun." She looks between us as though we are plotting her demise.

"And what do I have no clue about now?" Harper asks all sassy and bothered. It's almost comical.

"The six realms of course." I reply and smirk when she looks at me like I'm speaking a different language.

"The six what nows?" She ask in confusion, looking between me and Fin again.

"Technically seven realms." Fin corrects annoyingly. Causing me to look over at him.

"Come on we all know that there are only six." I say as Harper looks at us like we have to heads.

"Huh?" Me and Fin both ignore Harpers confusion. Dose he seriously believe in the seventh realm? That's such nonsense, a bedtime story for children.

"You don't believe in the seventh realm? Dude there's so much evidence that it exist! Or at least used to." He can not be serious. I go to look over at Harper with a face of disbelief, before I remember that she knows nothing of the six realms.

"Of course I don't believe in the seventh realm. What creatures could be there? Unicorns and leprechauns? It's ludicrous . Do you actually think that there's a seventh realm with mystical creatures, that are taken care of by dryads?" I ask with actual concern for his mental stability. If he believes in that then what else does he believe in? Santa Clause?

"How can you not believe in it?? The Mystic realm dose exist, and it may not have leprechauns but it most certainly dose have magical creatures. And I do actually believe in the dryads that guard the animals. My own dog spike is descended from a dragon from there."

What? This guy is for real? He thinks that his dog is some sort of magical creature? I can't handle this. I may be safe from my brother in this void but apparently even this place has crazyies.

"In what way does your dog resemble a dragon?" I ask, not expecting a reasonable answer, but he looks determined to change my mind, so we shall see how this goes.

Just as he is about to start talking, Harper raises her hand, like some sort of school girl.

"Yes?" I ask looking at her, noticing that she's sat back down. Im simi-impressed that she managed to stay quite for so long, she seems like a big talker. But then again we were just arguing about the existence of a seventh realm, when she had no knowledge of any realm other then the earth realm that she lives in.

"Um there's a new door." She says pointing at something over my shoulder. I turn just in time to see a winged shoulder poking through. Great a clueless human, an annoying shifter, and now one of those stuck up angels. This void just gets better and better.