Chapter Eleven

*Emma's POV*

The next morning came faster than you preferred, your dreams has been filled with love and laughter shared between George and yourself. Your morning routine was the same as ever, you were grumpy per usual and trying to get yourself together. Quickly brushing your curly hair, and put on a little makeup before grabbing your bag and heading to breakfast.

You carefully bounced down the stairs, humming to yourself. Only to be startled to death when you hit the final step. There was George leaned against the wall, almost as if he was waiting for you to come down. Holding your chest in shock, you just stared at him.

He just stood there laughing at your startled expression, you playfully whacked him with your hand. And began walking away from him. You really were not in the mood to be scared, and he really should know that by now.

You heard his quick steps behind you, catching your arm in his grasp. He spun you towards him, with the most apologetic look crossing his features. You really knew he was sorry, but you just weren't in the mood to be played with.

"I am so sorry my love, I didn't mean to frighten you. I didn't realize that I was going too, I just wanted to walk you to breakfast. Merlin, I'm so sorry Em. Really I am."  He profusely apologized as you just stared at him. Nodding along as he finished talking, as if he was out of breath.

"I just want to go to breakfast, George. I'm hungry and grumpy. So do you wanna walk with me, or just stand here and keep apologizing" you said, trying to hide your annoyance. But you both knew that it never lasted long. He knew how to keep you on your toes and make you laugh when you least expected it.

"My lady" he said, bowing like he was walking out of the eighteen hundreds as he held out his hand. You briskly took his big hand in yours, dragging his tall ass behind you. As you were on the search for coffee so George better keep up.

Coffee, you need to find it quickly

Quickly making your way into the Great Hall, taking your seats by Fred and Sam, who were flirting up a storm. Barely realizing that you had sat down at the table, until you waved your hand in Sam's face.

"Hello, your best friend has made it to breakfast and you are too busy flirting to notice. Hello? I will hit you with my piece of toast." you continued, humor lacing your tone. Her reaction was perfect as you saw her face turning the color of the twins hair, as she buried her head in her hands.

You just laughed at her reaction, you always loved to tease each other especially when it came to boys. It only has gotten worse as you have began falling for the twins more and more. You couldn't help put tease her, it's who you are.

She raised her head from her hands, glaring at you from across the table. There is a reason that girl made it into Slytherin and you didn't. Her looks could absolutely kill someone is she tried hard enough. Then she shot her words right at you, if you had been eating more than likely you would have choked.

"And why are you two so late to breakfast? Doing something you shouldn't have been?" you could feel your eyes pop out of your skull as George choked on his pumpkin juice. You thought for sure he was going to die right there at the table.

" And that's my cue to head to Potions. Come on Sam, we can't be late today. Snape will kill us both" you said, picking up your bag quickly, throwing a piece of crust at her as you moved away from the table. But before getting too far, you turned around placing a kiss to the top of George's head. Just a touch letting him know you would see him later. 

As Sam and you were chatting on our way to Snape's potions classroom when Fred popped up behind you. You were a bit startled by his voice, knowing he should have been heading to DADA.

a rebel love// g.w.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें