Chapter Fifteen

No sooner did Severus Snape leave your table, and the laughter wore off, you caught Sam's hand tugging her closely behind you.

"Seriously? I am not into it being rough." All you could do was shoot Sam a weird look over your shoulder, as you continued to drag her to the astronomy tower. You needed to hear all about Fred and her escapades of the night.

You swiftly scanned the tower before tugging her, which made her take a seat next to you.

"Okay you need to spill. I could cut the tense at lunch with a knife... So you and Fred?" you said, trying to see her face as she hid behind her darkened hair. She was never one to talk about her feelings, until it came to Fred. It was like he had awoken a new found spirit inside of her, it made her more open and full of life. 

With the upbringing we had, you try to find happiness wherever you go. For the both of you, it took a long time to be open or even consider trying to find someone in this life. Realistically you were daughters of deatheaters, who would want you?

With the Weasley's... it never mattered. You were just two girls who were homeless, you never were going to be accepted by your families. You were the outsiders and you always were going to be, no matter what you did to fit in. But you would rather be an outsider, than a solider to death himself.

"Nothing... I don't wanna talk about it" Sam said under her breath, which was odd. She was always so outgoing, never missing a beat. Now it was like she was afraid to speak this newfound happiness into existence. 

"Sam... I know something happened. I can tell by the way you are acting. I know you are falling for him, so are you gonna tell me? or do I have to go ask George cause he probably already knows" you said, trying to coax it out of her. 

She gave you a dirty ass look, you knew what happened but you would rather hear it from her than assume.

" FINE. I slept with Fredrick Weasley.." She said, before giving you side eye that could kill.

"And??" you said, wanting to know all the horny details before telling her about George.

"AND.... HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING. HIS HIPS, THAT V LINE, HIS NAUGHTY MOUTH... AND I MEAN THAT COCK..." Sam finally burst at the seams, not entirely sure she was oversharing her sex life. You were happy she got the good sex but you did not need to know about Fred in that way. You think everyone in this school knew he wasn't a virgin but we all knew he was crazy about Sam.

You lifted your hands, placing them tightly onto her mouth, "Okay... that is way too much information Samantha. I don't need details... I am sure I will hear it from George later" 

She rolled her eyes at you, before opening her mouth again, " Oh yeah? Cause I totally know you and George were showering together this morning, and that Fred caught the both of you."

You choked on your spit, absolutely terrified that she knew. You didn't even get to tell your best friend, her dumb boyfriend did. This is a bunch of bullshit...

"uh-I-ummm-uh.... yeah that is kind of what happened? I mean my experience is clearly not as exciting as yours but ya... George and I, wow... just wow, we are doing so good." you said, a blush clearly creeping onto your cheeks. You were embarrassed even having this discussion, how were you going to have literal sex with this man?

George was... George was everything you ever wanted in life. He was the one who knew how to make you smile on your bad days, and make you laugh even harder on your good ones. He brought a sense of joy and happiness everywhere he went, and it was contagious. 

He was the one your heart desired...

It was rare that happiness was a constant, not only in my life but in Sam's. You both tend to be the most difficult people to deal with.