Chapter Thirteen

A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying this story, please let me know if you have requests for this story. I am always open to new ideas. Thank you all for all the reads. Please enjoy chapter thirteen. PSA: there is a small smutty scene at the end.

It had been a few days since the whole aging potion fiasco, and the twins were finally being released from the infirmary. Madame Pomfrey was not exactly thrilled to keep them in her wing but without knowing how they made the potion, she had to keep them for observation. She was more than happy to have them out of her hair.

Luckily, they made it out soon enough to see who got picked for the tournament as well as the party in Gryffindor tower to kick off the school year as well as celebrate Halloween. As Sam and yourself made your way to dinner,  when you were ambushed by the twins.

"Hello Ladies...." they droned on as they swung their arms over your shoulders. You were excited for tonight, Sam was coming and you just knew it was going to kick off the school year perfectly.

Turning into the Great Hall, you saw the Goblet in the middle of the room, as the feast was sprawled out on the table. Tonight the table was full of chicken, potatoes, some green vegetable, pumpkin juice, and pies. It was the Halloween Feast so it was a night that you were more than excited for, taking your normal seats and began filling your plates. It was like you had never eaten a day in your lives.

"Merlin this so good. Who the hell did Dumbledore pay for this food?" Sam said, mouth full all kinds of food. She was always a foodie, she is in love with anything that smells delicious. Yourself on the other hand was always the one with the more sensitive palate.

"God Samantha, shut your mouth. I don't need to see that" you said, watching her in disgust as she shoveled more food into her mouth. She was enjoying every last bite on her plate. 

George chuckled beside you, his face mirroring the look of disgust. Growing up with so many siblings did not prepare him for meals with Sam, she was her own kind of animal. She enjoyed food more than Ron somedays.

As we finished your meals for the night, Dumbledore silenced the room as it was time for the drawing of the champions, stating that once the chosen the champions had to leave the Great Hall for further instructions.

Here you go.....

The Goblet set off blue tinged flames, spitting out the first sheet of paper, the first champion.

"From Drumstrang, the champion is Viktor Krum" the cheers overtook the hall, excitement blowing over the crowd for the festivities to come. The next paper jetting out of the flame, 

"From Beauxbatons, Fleur Delacour" Dumbledore erupted, with only one selection left, you were filled with this awful anxiety fueled feeling. You couldn't quite place it, as the goblet erupted again with the last piece of the puzzle, 

"Our Hogwarts champion is... Cedric Diggory" you were thrilled for him, you knew this was something he wanted. But you had this gut feeling that something bad was going to happen during the tournament. It was the clear the expression was written all over your face as George carefully took your hand in him, "Are you okay?"

You caught his gaze, "I just have a bad feeling about this. Like my gut is telling me something, but I can't deceiver it." Clearly you were right about something as the Goblet shot out more blue flames, causes gasps from the crowds. You focused your attention back onto Dumbledore, who was catching a piece of paper floating through the air. 

"Harry Potter?" Dumbledore kept repeating his name scanning the room, you softly elbowed the terrified boy to your right. Shooting him a look of worry, "Harry, you have to go"