Chapter 1 (Pack)

Stiles woke to the sound of his alarm clock blaring. The noise echoing in his head, ugh Mondays. He hated Mondays with a passion or really anydays that involve actually getting out of bed at stupid o'clock in the morning. He groaned and rolled out of bed walking over to the bathroom.

"Morning son," Noah said sipping his coffee as Stiles came down the stairs.
"Mornin pops" Stiles grumpled then went into the kitchen to grab some coffee. Noah chuckled and put down his paper he was reading.

"Still not a morning person I see" Stiles just smiled back at him and sat down at the kitchen table, he looked at his watch and had to leave for school in about five minutes.

"Soooo any new cases come up," stiles asked looking over to Noah.

"Well not as of recently but I'm gonna head to the station this morning to see if theres's anything I can find. Hey you want a ride to school?"

"Sure dad, lets go."
●○●○●○●○

Hey man you here yet? -Scott

Yep we just pulled up -Stiles

Stiles hopped out of his dads cruiser and waved goodbye as he walked up to the front of the school to meet Scott.

"Hey so Derek said that there's gonna be a pack meeting after school today and he wants me to make sure you come."

Stiles rolled his eyes at that, again with the bad greetings. No hey Stiles how are you nope, just there's a pack meeting blah blah blah. Stiles strolled past Scott and into the school, he'd been avoiding a lot of the pack meetings recently. Plus they only needed him to do research and ocassionally wack people with his bat, not that he minded doing the wacking but it was getting old.

"Stiles man wait up!" Scott called after him but he just walked faster, he really wasn't in the mood to talk today. Especially with Scott.

Stiles walked into his first period which was art, luckily none of his friends were in that class so he could have some peaceful time alone. He pulled out his sketch book and started doodling. Today was gonna be a long day.
●○●○●○●○

Lunch finally rolled around, and you know what that means. Curley fries! The most heavenly of foods to grace this place. Lunch was one of his favorite parts of the day and the extra noise made him feel calmer, less thinking. Just as he has grabbed his food and looked for somewhere to sit he saw the pack at one of the back tables in the cafeteria. Stiles debated on sitting someone else but he saw Issac wave him over and soon everyone looked over to him. Great.

"Hi Stiles!" Issac greeted happily as he walked over to sit down. Stiles just smiled at him Issac was one of the few people or wolves he could probably tolerate today.

Scott looked over at him with a sad puppy look on his face, Stiles had to look away, those damn puppy eyes of death.

"So Stiles are you coming to the pack meeting after school?" Lydia asked while she studied her nails.

"Ummm...."

"Come on Stiles you haven't been to the last few meetings recently" Danny pleaded.

"Yeah its not like you have anything else to do," Jerkson I mean Jackson said. Stiles just ignored him.

Even Allison and Kira were looking over to him with hope in their eyes. Stiles sighed.

"Sure I guess I could come," he then picked up his uneaten fries and started shoving them into his mouth. Issac practically squealed and hugged him around his shoulders rubbing his face against him. Stiles smiled, Issac was like a giant puppy. Even Scott smiled, they all seem happy he was coming. Weird. He didn't know they cared.

A friendly conversation started and Stiles contributed some, but it seemed that after he said he was coming everyone seemed to ignore him again. When the bell rang he grabbed his half eaten plate and threw it in the trash not waiting for the pack to follow him. He headed to class with a sinking feeling in his gut and a frown on his face.
●○●○●○●○
Sorry this chapter is so short I promise the next one will be longer.
Have a great day!