Chapter 7 (I'm sorry)

Hi everyone, don't worry this is an actual chapter but i just want to get a few things off my chest first. Anyway I've been re-reading this story and for some reason I feel like it sucks. Like really bad. I don't know why but I honestly don't know why people are actually enjoying this 😂 

Nevertheless I will still be finishing this story so don't worry :) Sorry for the rant!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stiles POV-

After a few tense moments Scott broke out into a huge smile and rushed forward to hug me. Even with the fact that I was still on the floor in Derek's arms. 

The whole pack actually seemed to be relieved and soon grins broke out on their faces too. 

"Dude we've missed you so much!" Scott spoke into my shoulder pulling back after a few moments when I didn't move or respond. 

"Hey you alright?" Scott had that sad puppy look on his face again. I shook my head and tried to get up again, luckily this time Derek helped me. 

"I'm...I-I'm confused Scott. I'm really confused." I said looking back up at his face once I glanced around at the rest of the pack. "How can you all not hate me? I never told you I was a fox, and you guys just welcome me back with open arms?" 

Scott looked like he was about to speak again but I kept going, "and Isaac man what the hell was that this morning? I thought you hated me? At least a little less than Derek does." 

Scott's expression turned into something of horror at what I said, but before he could do anything I was spun around by strong arms on my shoulders. I then came face to face with McBroody wolf who did not look pleased. 

This is probably the part where I get eaten. Or kicked to the curb.

After Derek noticed how tense I was he let go of my shoulders, his firm expression remained though "...Stiles nobody hates you, yeah you didn't tell us you we're a fox but we forgave you a long time ago." I just stared at him, this is it, Derek Hale has finally gone insane. 

No one dared move or breathe for the next few seconds and Stiles mind finally caught up with him. 

"WHAT!?"

Isaac suddenly appeared by me and set his hand gently on my shoulder as he spoke, "Stiles I don't hate you I never did. Just because we never saw eye to eye doesn't mean I didn't like you. Plus this morning I couldn't help it, you looked so cute as a fox." Isaac finished with a huge smile on his face again. I could hear a few giggles from the pack behind me, but they quieted when I remained frozen, blinking at Isaac. 

Scott came up beside Isaac a look of concern on his face again. Why does everyone always look concerned? "Stiles nobody hates you man, we were worried about you. Hell we were all scared to death when Hemsworth had you in his arms...We felt helpless but now I'm just glad to have you back in one piece," he stated. 

Oh yeah, Hemsworth...

"But...I killed him Scott...murdered him in front of everyone," I whispered out. Afraid to look them in the eyes fearing they would take it all back. 

"Stiles you did what you had to, none of us blame you, it was an act of self defense plus he was the bad guy and Derek was going to kill him anyway," Peter blurted, "and my poor nephew was so extremely worried about you that I took the liberty of following after you to bring you home." 

My head snapped over to the doorway where Peter was standing. "Wait you kidnapped me from the forest!?" 

"Well I wouldn't say kidnapped, I just merely waited until you fell asleep and carried you back to the loft."

"That's weird, you creeper wolf." Peter smirked and was about to reply when Derek cut him off with a growl. 

"Enough, everybody out Stiles needs to rest we can discuss this more later." The pack quickly follow directions, not wanting to anger their alpha.

"It's good to have you back batman" Erica winked at me on her way out.

"We missed you Stiles," Allison commented coming up to hug me quickly.

They all sent me small smiles (except Jackson who just nodded at me) and briskly headed out of the room till it was only Peter, Derek and me. At least it was until...

"Peter out," Derek demanded looking back towards his uncle.

"But nephew I want to be here for the heart to heart,"

Derek growled and his eyes flashed red, daring Peter to defy him.

"Fine but don't mess this up Derek I got money on you," Peter smirked as he closed the door again. 

Money? On Derek? For what?

"Are you alright Stiles?" Derek all but whispered stepping closer to me so that our faces were inches apart. Since when does he care? I felt my breathing quicken at the proximity of the man. "I'm fine," I croak out but I'm sure Derek can hear the lie clear as day. 

"You're lying,"

"No I'm not, what do you know sourwolf"

Derek gives me an incredulous look, his bushy eyebrows raise in question. Damn those are some eyebrows...What, I like his eyebrows? Sue me.

Derek's gaze suddenly snaps to my lips then back up to my face. Being this close I can see the bright prominent green in his eyes that remind me of the forest. I like the forest. I'm sure I look ridiculous staring but I can't help it, it's easy to get lost in his eyes.

Suddenly Derek steps even closer and by now I can feel his warm breath on my face and it most definitely doesn't send chills down my spine. In fact my whole body feels like it's been wrapped in a warm blanket. 

Derek's gaze falls back down to my lips and he leans in a little closer, and ohmygodohmygodohmygod, he's about to kiss me!!! 

Cue completely brain shutdown. Even my fox yipes in excitement something it's never done before.

However before our lips can touch Derek's staring into my eyes again and I feel like he's looking into my soul, like he actually sees something there. Derek's eyes widen and his eyebrows scrutch and he's suddenly jerking away from me, like I'm on fire. 

"Derek what are you-" before I can even get a full sentence out Derek's rushing towards the door.

"Derek wait I'm sorry..." but it's too late. Derek's gone and the door is now wide open.

I feel cold, small shivers wrack my body, the warmth suddenly disappeared as quickly as Derek had. Like it was snatched away. Of course Derek leaves. Why would he stay. He even doesn't like me, not the way I like him. 

I feel hot tears run down my cheeks but I ignore them. 

I'msorryI'msosorry, it's an infinite loop that plays in my head.

Stiles shuts the door, turning the lock before he slides down it. He tries to muffle his own sobs with his hand but it's not working. He hears shouts from the other side of the door but he could care less, it didn't matter now. 

So he just sits in the empty room on the cold floor and cries. 

...Please come back, I'm sorry...

^^^^^^^^^^^

Hehe sorry guys :)