Chapter 6 (Panic Time)

Stiles POV-

I wake with a jolt, my eyes snapping open only to be met with blinding sunlight coming from the window across the room. Ugh. Stiles curls his tail around himself more ready to just go back to sleep...

Huh...Wait window!? 

Stiles jerks his head up as he surveys his surroundings only to find that he's not in the forest anymore...but in someone's room? Weird how did he get here? He looks around and notices the simplicity of the room. The walls are just plain white and there's a single desk in the corner of the room, and a wooden nightstand to his left. Whoever's room this is has like zero taste or class for that matter. He's still in fox form luckily but he still doesn't understand why he's on someone's bed in a strange room. Stiles sniffs around the bed, his small wet nose pushing around the covers trying to comprehend that strange yet familiar smell. He sniffs around some more before he hears the door fly open to the right of him, and he frighteningly jumps off the bed only to scurry under it. 

Stiles feels like his heart is about to beat out of his chest. He really hopes he's not about to get murdered, but I mean why would they 'rescue' him only to kill him. Someone wouldn't do that, right?? 

Suddenly the footsteps get closer until they stop right by the side of the bed. Stiles heart is beating wildly now, his hackles rise at the oncoming danger. He can't focus on anything but the sound of his own heart and his growing panic. It would not be ideal to have a panic attack now, he tells himself. Stiles watches as knees and hands hit the ground and he lets out a small growl,  warning whoever it is to back off. He really really doesn't want to be killed today.

He's about to prance on the body when a head pops up and it's not just any head its...Isaac? He'd recognize that head of curls anywhere, well an obviously his face but so not the point. 

Ok...Whaaaaat???

Stiles stops growling and tilts his head in confusion. What is the holy mother teresa is Isaac doing here? Where is here? He then lets out a small squeak as Isaac's hand reaches towards him. He has nothing left to do but let Isaac grab ahold of him and pull him out from under the bed. 

Isaac holds Stiles in his arms almost like one would hold a cat and he just smiles down at him. Why is Isaac smiling? Shouldn't he hate him or something? Stiles thoughts are interrupted when he senses another presence and snaps his head towards the door, and um hello! There's Peter. Why is Peter here? 

"Isaac leave him alone," Peter instructs and lays a pair of clothes out on the bed. "Come on," Peter says signaling Isaac to step out of the room. Issac just pouts and gently sets me on the bed, and follows Peter out of the room shutting the door behind him. Stiles immediately misses the comforting touch and presence of the curly haired boy. 

...So that just happened?

Stiles looks towards the pair of clothes on the bed and thinks, what the heck why not? And shifts out of his fox form, back to human.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stiles can't stop pacing in the small room. By now he's surely put a dent in the floor. Nerves be damned. He had changed into a red shirt and some ripped jeans earlier and now he just doesn't know what to do with himself. Does he go out there? What if they all hate him even more than they already do? What if they kick him out? Or eat him? 

Would they eat him? Hmmm that's less likely. Hopefully. But still a possibility, for sure. 

Stiles can feel his heart rate pick back up again and by now he's worked himself into a panic. His chest feels tight and he feels like he can't get any air in. Why can't he get any air in? Stiles stops pacing and starts to slowly hyperventilate. His hands gripping the hem of his shirt, sweat starts to form on his forehead. He feels like he's drowning, like some serious fish out of water stuff is going on. Except he's not a fish and he's sinking in the water. That makes sense right? And when did the ground get so close? Stiles thinks before he practically takes a nose dive towards the ground. Yep this it, he Genim Alexander Stilinski is dying, but this isn't exactly how he imagined himself going.

Maybe death by wolves, maybe even a chupacabra. That would be cool. But no instead it's the sudden nearing of the ground ready to smash his head in. Don't forget the not breathing.

"-iles!"

Huh what was that? 

"Stiles can you hear me...Stiles!"

Is someone saying his name? I think so. Why is someone calling his name? Don't they know he's dead or in the middle of dying. Rude. 

"-iles?! Guy's he's not breathing!" 

He feels hands all over his body and something solid against his back. This is definitely not how he imagined the afterlife would be like. Being felt up, so not cool. 

Suddenly there's a sharp pain on his cheek, making him hiss and try to move away. Instead he feels his body being pulled closer to the hard object behind him, arms wrap around his chest like a cage. 

"STILES!! DAMN YOU, WAKE UP!" 

When did he fall asleep? 

"BREATHE STILES!! OR SO HELP ME GOD!" 

Uh oh he's in trouble if they are bringing God into this. 

SLAP! 

Stiles eyes snap open and he quickly tries to bring his hand up to his hurt cheek, but he realizes he can't move his arms. There's suddenly a face appearing above his, and it looks familiar if not a little fuzzy. Stiles blinks the haze out his eyes and he's suddenly looking at the worried face of none other than Derek Hale. 

"Stiles can you hear me?" Derek whispers out and Stiles can only bring himself to nod slowly.

"-Der-" he tries but Derek shushes him and he can feel himself being pulled closer to Derek's...chest? Oh. Stiles eyes snap down and he finds himself sitting on the ground his back pressed up against Derek's chest, while Derek's arms are wrapped securely around his middle. Stiles is also shocked to find the entire pack surrounding them like a wall. All of them showing heavy concern and panic. Huh that's weird, what are they concerned about? Surely it's not him. 

Stiles just clears his throat and tries to sit up further but Derek being his stubborn self refuses to release his hold on Stiles. Great. Not that he wasn't enjoying this but um talk about awkward. 

Stiles just grubles in Derek's hold and looks towards the rest of the pack, a small, weak smile breaking out on his face.

"...So what'd I miss?" 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi, everyone I hope you are doing well! I also hope you enjoy this chapter, do not fear more will be coming soon! :) Good day! 

-Also thank you so much for over 300 reads, THAT'S AMAZING!!!!! Thank you everyone! :)))