Chapter 4 (Threat)

Stiles paced anxiously around the loft as they waited for the rest of the pack to arrive. He wasn't sure how they should approach this new pack from the letter, but he was certain they weren't here to be civil. There were several knocks at the door and Derek casually walked over to open it as everyone flooded in. None of them looked too happy to be here this early, it was almost entertaining. Issac and Scott had some severe bed head going on, Allison and Kira were both trying to rub the sleep out of their eyes. Jackson and Lydia were leaning against each other looking relatively awake, Erica and Boyd seemed fine besides the contant yawns and Danny the poor thing almost tripped over his feet coming in. Watching the pack like this made Stiles smile quietly to himself.

Derek cleared his throat gaining the attention of the pack, while Peter sat on the couch looking mildly amused.

"I assume you all know why your here this early," Derek spoke eyeing each pack member. It took a few seconds for his words to register but they all nodded.

"Good because we're going to need you you guys alert and ready. Peter suggested we head to the forest to meet them, they haven't crossed outside the boundries yet."

Scott spoke up first, "wait your saying you actually want us to go and meet with this pack like right now?" Everyone turned to Scott with the, are you kidding, type of look. He just frowned. Derek rolled his eyes and started walking towards the door again. We all turned to leave but Derek grabbed my shoulder and turned me so I was facing him.

"Are you ok?" He questioned me, those emerald eyes burning into my soul. I just nodded but I felt like he could see right through me. He let go and I quickly followed the rest of the pack.

●○●○●○●○

We decided to walk to the forest since it was a pretty short distance. Plus nobpdy wanted to drive anyway...Right as we made it to the edge of the forest, the LP (letter pack) as I like to call them came out from behind the trees. There were only five of them luckily. Derek stepped in front of us, along with what I preume is their alpha coming to meet Derek half way. He must be Hemsworth.

"State your business here," Derek spoke in a stern voice. This all started to feel like a very bad idea. Hemsworth just smiled and began talking, "nice to meet you too alpha hale, me and my fellow pack mates are here in search of an item I so call it. Very valuble. Very rare." Derek just nodded telling him to continue. Hemsworth had what appeared to be an australian accent. Oops did I say that out loud? Hemsworth smirked.

"You see I have been in search of this...item... for years it has undoubtedly brought me and my pack to a lot of dead ends. But I do believe we have finally found what we are looking for." Hemsworth finished as he looked over our pack and made direct eye contact with me...crap...on toast...Hemsworth just smiled and whispered the final words pointing towards me.

"A werefox..." everyone turned to me.

I suddenly couldn't breathe..why couldn't I breathe?! Who the hell took all the air....

"WHAT!? Stiles isn't a werefox!" Issac growled interrupting my internal panic as he moved closer to me, resting a gentle hand on my shoulder. The touch suprisingly calmed me down a bit, but that didn't last of course.

"Oh I assure you little wolf he definitely is," Hemsworth exclaimed and suddenly his pack started attacking us.

Derek growled and lunged at one of Hemsworths pack members who was inches away from taking me and Issac down. Now sh!t really hit the fan. Issac grabbed me pushed me behind him, using himself as a shield. I looked to my left to see Scott taking swipes at a girl, both of them wolfed out. Danny was hiding behind Allison while she pulled out some knives ready to stab anyone that got close.