𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

"We're the revolution that's been singing in the rain!"

It's 1995, the Orpheum sign shined its blue lights in the clear night. The chatter of people lined up in front of the famous building quiets down when they hear an electric guitar riff. The popular band, Sunset Curve, has a showcase on this fateful night.

Graceleigh and her brother's band rocked out to one of their popular songs: Now or Never. The shorter girl looks to Alex, the band's drummer, and nods her head in the rhythm.

"Take off
Last stop
Countdown till we blast open the top
Face first
Full charge
Electric hammer to the heart."

Graceleigh sings before looking at Luke, Alex, and Reggie, who then take over the vocals.

"Clocks move faster
'Cause it's all we're after now."

Graceleigh moves towards her brother, Bobby, and teams up on the rhythm guitar together. Bobby uses his hips to bump his sister. Graceleigh then sticks her tongue out at how goofy her brother was.

"Won't stop climbing.
'Cause this is our time, yeah."

Reggie and Luke duet on one microphone before he pushes him back onto his own before Graceleigh comes up to Luke to duet with him.

"When all the days felt black and white
Those were the best shades of my life."

Luke and Graceleigh separated and returned to their microphones before holding the note before the group went to the chorus.

"Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising
Up right now
And even if we
Hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never."

Luke ended before turning to the shorter girl and the drummer.

"We ain't searching for tomorrow."

Alex sang while Graceleigh and Reggie both echoed on their microphones.

"'Cause we got all we need today.
Living on a feeling that's been running through our veins."

Graceleigh then took over after Luke before she sang her solo. Little did she know, Luke was staring at her while doing so.

"We're the revolution that's been singing in the rain."

Graceleigh holds the note while the group continues.

"Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising
Up right now
And even if we
Hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never.
It's now or never."

The group held the last note as they finished their well-known song. Graceleigh was jumping up and down in excitement. That made her heart skyrocket out of joy. She could not believe that this moment was real! The younger girl bows before taking off her rhythm guitar and placing it on its stand. She turns to her brother and engulfs him in a hug.