𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"I need it digitalCause baby when it's physicalI end up alone!"

"I need it digital
Cause baby when it's physical
I end up alone!"

The lights shined brightly throughout the studio. The sudden light made Graceleigh groan and open her eyes. The girl yawned and stretched her arms. She looks around to see nobody in sight which gives her the opportunity to go to the piano. She picks up the sheet of music that was left there for Julie. Graceleigh looks at the music, not noticing the younger girl walking in.

"Are the guys still here?" Julie asks the older girl, making Graceleigh jump. The ghost lets out a sigh and looks at the girl in front of her.

"Dude, I might be a ghost, but please don't scare me like that," Graceleigh states with Julie giving the girl a small apology. "I haven't seen them since last night."

Julie nods at the girl and moves next to the piano.

"May I?" Julie asks, pointing to the spot on the piano chair. Graceleigh nods before patting the empty spot, Julie sitting down in an instant.

Graceleigh puts the music back on the piano and turns to the younger girl.

"Your mom left this for you. I think she would want you to have this." Graceleigh points at the music. Julie took the opportunity to grab the sheets of paper spreading it out. Graceleigh sat there as the younger girl spread her hands onto the piano. Graceleigh gives a nod and Julie starts to play.

"Here's one thing I want you to know
You got some place to go
Life's a test, yes, but you go toe-to-toe
You don't give up, no, you grow

And you use your pain
'Cause it makes you you
Though I wish I could hold you through it
I know it's not the same
You got living to do
And I just want you to do it

So get up, get out, relight that spark
You know the rest by heart

Wake up, wake up if it's all you do
Look out, look inside of you
It's not what you lost
It's what you'll gain raising your voice in the rain"

Graceleigh sees the sun rise through the windows and gives the girl a smile. Julie was doing it, and the ghost is so proud of her. Graceleigh knew that Rose's death affected Julie and now she is finally singing again!

"Wake up your dream and make it true
Look out, look inside of you
It's not what you lost
Relight that spark, time to come out of the dark
Wake up, wake up

Better wake those demons
Just look them in the eye
No reason not to try
Life can be a mess
I won't let it cloud my mind
I'll let my fingers fly

And I use the pain 'cause it's part of me
And I'm ready to power through it
Gonna find the strength, find the melody
'Cause you showed me how to do it

Get up, get out, relight that spark
You know the rest by heart"

Graceleigh put her hand on the piano and gave Julie a questioning look of approval. Julie turned to the older girl and nodded. Julie wanted Graceleigh to join. The two girls then sang the song together with them harmonizing with one another.