𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"I keep on hanging on the line, ignoring every warning signCome on and make me feel alright again!"

Come on and make me feel alright again!"

Reggie finally grasps the concept that Graceleigh says and nods in realization. After the Julie moment, all of them retreated to the well-known couch. Graceleigh threw herself first with a loud sigh escaping her lips. Luke followed suit with Alex and Reggie sitting on the table next to the couch. Graceleigh took the time to look at the boys in front of her. They did not look any different when she saw them last.

"Did I ever tell you how much I missed you guys?" Graceleigh spoke softly, hoping that the boys did not question her. She looks at Luke first, to see sadness written across his face. Reggie, second, with a small sad smile. And lastly Alex, who has tears clouding his vision. Luke looks over to the shorter girl and gives her a small, sad smile and nods.

"I missed you too, Gracie." Luke states before grabbing her hand and intertwining their fingers in comfort. "We all did." He faces the boys and they both nod their heads.

Graceleigh lets the tears flow and lets out a small sob when she looks at the boys. Luke was the first to react, letting go of her hand to give her a hug. Alex's heart breaks at the sad girl. Reggie looks down to cover up the tears that were about to fall.

"It's been so long," She whispers. "I would always think that it was a dream, and then wake up to just see only Bobby." Graceleigh calms from her confession and Luke lets go of her. The girl used his shoulder to place her head. "A lot has happened since you've died."

The boys all remained quiet, but it was Alex who brought up the next dreadful question.

"What happened to you, Gracie?" Alex asked while putting a hand on her lap. She used her hand to grasp it. Reggie moves closer to the small girl and grabs her hand as well.

"Um, well. Um," She stutters. Luke puts in hand on her back. He whispered in her ear to breathe which makes her nod and take a deep breath. "I don't know what happened to me. The events leading up to my death are a blank in my mind. I've been in the dark for the last fifteen years." Graceleigh sighs and she stopped speaking.

Luke, Alex, and Reggie all looked at each other with pity in their eyes. Their best friend has been through hell and back.

While the boys tried their best to comfort the girl, Graceleigh had other things in mind. Letting her guard down more was not the best idea. She broke the silence and unclasped herself from everybody. She stood up and cleared her throat while looking at the boys.

"God," Graceleigh states while getting herself off of the couch and letting the others go. "I'm so emotional. Why don't we make ourselves useful and go to the house and find Julie? I haven't seen it since I've died." Graceleigh says, clapping her hands. The boys look at each other and all nod. She let out a fake smile before poofing out of the room.