𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"My bad dreams are silk screens'Cause I taste blood when you bleedIt's eating me alive!"

'Cause I taste blood when you bleed
It's eating me alive!"

"I think I just unleashed three angry ghosts on the world." Graceleigh sighs while looking at the two girls. Julie gives the girl a sad look while Flynn was confused about Julie's facial expression.

After Julie explained to Flynn where the boys went, the three girls went to find them. Julie also told Flynn that Graceleigh did not tell them about their music... and what struck them the most is that Trevor and Bobby are the same people.

Both of the girls went over the gated fence with a mixture of grunts and groans coming from their lips. The ghost, however, giggled and walked up to the door. She lets out a sigh and turns to see the other two catching up to the ghost and rings the doorbell. Graceleigh was somewhat surprised by who answered.

The two girls let out hey's while Carrie opened the door. Graceleigh let out a breath that she did not realize she was holding.

"What are you two doing here? How'd you get over the security gate?" Carrie says while crossing her arms out of annoyance.

"Teamwork!" Julie says and lets out a forced chuckle when she sees Graceleigh move away from them. "Graceㅡ," Julie yells out which makes Graceleigh freeze and Carrie looks at the younger girl confused. "Gracefully! Yeah, do you have a bandaid? The barbed wire's new." Graceleigh sighs at her behavior and moves away from the three girls.

Graceleigh moved towards the stairs, in hope that she could find the three missing ghosts. She saw Julie and Flynn talking to Nick, but got uncomfortable when Julie started to spew out random pet names for the boy. She shakes her head and lets out a small laugh as she climbs up the stairs.

Graceleigh reached the top of the stairs to see a locked door. She let out a sigh as she knew the room all too well. She poofed behind it to see the containers that were labelled with her name. The box that she saw last time had not been touched. She focused all of her energy onto the lid and popped it off. The first item she saw were a couple of envelopes addressed specifically to Bobby and Luke. Her brother probably found it after she died and stored it into the container. She opened Bobby's to find one of her original songs and let out a gasp. She stored it in her leather jacket and tucked the other envelope that was addressed to Luke.

She poofed out of the room and walked towards Trevor's room. When she opened the door she was met with a body hitting her, making her fall down. She looked at the other person to see it was Trevor. He was freaking out and that's when Graceleigh knew the boys had something to do with it.

"Gracie?" Trevor says looking at the figure in front of him.

"Bobby?" She questions, but before she could speak further Trevor got up from the ground and mumbled things about his therapist and ran down the stairs.When Graceleigh heard the helicopter leaving, she poofs next to the pool.