𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

"We keep behind closed doorsEvery time I see you, I die a little moreStolen moments that we steal as the curtain fallsIt'll never be enough!"

Every time I see you, I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough!"

Graceleigh knew what she was getting into when it came to the boys. From what she remembered all those years ago, they were the same chaotic boys she knew. So, when she and the boys went to the high school Julie went to, they knew they were in for a surprise.

Graceleigh and the boys poofed into the gym to see Julie and Flynn on the sidelines while another group was performing. Graceleigh knew who it was when she heard Carrie's voice. She remembers how talented her niece is.

"What are you guys doing here?" Julie asked annoyed with a clueless Flynn next to her.

"We wanna see you stick it to the man. Isn't that right boys?" Luke says looking at Alex and Reggie before hearing a cough from Graceleigh. "And girl of course."

"Man, I miss high school." Reggie says looking at the performing group in front of them. Graceleigh rolls her eyes and walks over to Reggie, smacking the back of his head. The ghost let out an ow before realizing that it was Graceleigh who hit him. He protested but was ignored.

Alex was dancing to the routine that the group was performing. Alex accidentally bumps into Luke and the shorter boy tells him to stop. The drummer points to the other side of Reggie to see Graceleigh dancing a little as well. Julie looked at her in nervousness and she quickly stopped.

The group ends and the principal walks to the center of the gym to give announcements. Graceleigh was staring at the doors where her niece was and smiled. She walked back to the guitarist and drummer and smiled at them. She was in her own little world before she heard Flynn talking to Julie.

"Now's your chance. Go talk to her. See you in music class." Flynn smiles and walks away from a nervous Julie.

"What are you waiting for?" Reggie says with a thumb pointing to the stage. "This is your time!"

"Yeah," Alex states before looking at Julie's facial expression. "I mean, you look really nervous. Like yak in a bowl nervous." This received an eye roll from Graceleigh.

"Guys, not helping." Graceleigh says, looking at the two members of Sunset Curve.

"I just don't think I had enough time to work on the song." Julie says, turning to look at Luke.

"I wouldn't have given you the song if I didn't think you were gonna rock it." Luke says with a smile, but Graceleigh was confused. She did not know what song he was talking about. "Now there's a piano on that stage with your name on it." Luke points to the stage.

Julie nods her head and starts walking to the stage. All four of the ghosts look at the departing girl. Graceleigh nudges the guitarist.

"What song did you give her?" Graceleigh asks with her arms crossed.