𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

She wasn't happy and he could tell

He wasn't happy and she knew his pain.

Back in 1995, Sunset Curve was a very popular band. Their gigs have made them well-known in Hollywood, but it has not always been this way. The members were all best friends, but Graceleigh was a late edition due to her brother being friends with the boys first. She caught them practicing once upon a time, and now she became a part of the band.

Graceleigh was never bored when it came to the band. She was always entertained by their goofiness and plus, she was attracted to the boy who always made her feel better: Luke Patterson. Luke was the first person, besides her brother, Graceleigh got close to. He knew her issues and she knew his.

Luke Patterson knew that Graceleigh's parents did not accept her. They did not accept her with her mental health issues, which was odd due to her mother experiencing them as well. They did not accept her sexuality. They did not accept her for anything that made her who she was as a person and that really broke her. It broke her so much that every time she was around her parents they would fight. Every time that they would fight would leave Graceleigh in tears.

There were instances that the younger girl would come into the studio with tears coming down her face. Luke knew every time that it was her parents doing. All of the boys would be practicing when Graceleigh would come into the studio with tears in her eyes. Instead of going straight to her brother like she normally would, she went straight to Luke's open arms. The other boys joined the hug hoping that it comforted the girl. After they would separate and continue playing music.

Moments like those made Luke think about Graceleigh. He knew that he needed to be there for her as much as she was there for him. His attraction for the girl was growing.

Graceleigh Wilson knew what Luke was going through. She knew that his parents did not approve of him being in the band. She even knew that his parents regretted getting him his guitar for Christmas. When his mom tried telling him to quit the band and focus more on school, Luke retaliated and left with his guitar on his back. When Graceleigh found him the next morning with tears in his eyes and sniffling, she immediately ran over to him and gave him a hug.

Graceleigh knew that her attraction was growing for Luke as well. The other boys knew that they were so in love, but the two teens were too afraid to let the right words leave their lips.

When the time came to perform at the Orpheum, Graceleigh knew that she needed to tell Luke her feelings after the gig. She was finally going to tell him that she had feelings for him since they met. Unfortunately, she did not get that chance.

Even after Luke and the boys died, Graceleigh could not get over the fact that she left them for dead. When she found out they died she was distraught. Some of their fans blamed her for leaving them, and it did not help Graceleigh's mental state. Her bipolar disorder ended up converting to depression as well which made her more vulnerable than before.

Graceleigh and Bobby had to stay together. They needed to stay together for support. They both felt heavy when they found out their bandmates died, so they needed to move on in the most logical way possible: continue their dreams in music. They formed as a duo, but Bobby could not handle it anymore. He went off doing his own thing and left Graceleigh on her own. Without her brother around she made some irrational decisions.

When Bobby changed his name to Trevor, Graceleigh did not like the idea, but went along with it. When Trevor's first album skyrocketed, he left his sister behind with her demons.

Graceleigh then made a name for herself after Trevor left her. She released Badlands when she was twenty, which marked three years after the boys died. Her album took awhile to come out because she became homeless, and her mental health was declining rapidly. She did not want to consult with her brother due to the fact that he stole almost all of Luke's songs.

When Graceleigh was twenty-two, she released her album hopeless fountain kingdom. She made the album more like a Romeo and Juliet style of album. While writing the album, she always had Luke and the boys in her mind. So, she wrote the album mostly about Luke and herself, if that ever happened. After her album release, she finally opened up to another person, and started dating him. He was considered to be bad news. Graceleigh did not think so, but after a few short months things changed.

Him and I is one of the songs Graceleigh regrets writing. When they were performing it live near Christmas time, she just found out about him cheating on her. She was distraught and can be shown while she was performing. She was an absolute wreck after the break up. Her mental health was going down the drain.

11 Minutes is one of the songs Graceleigh loved. She was finally happy with another man, but they broke up.

When Graceleigh was twenty-five, she released her final album Manic. She steered away from Luke entirely and went through a phase of raw and honest emotions about herself. After the release of her final album, she disappeared from the limelight. Her depression made Graceleigh fall even further than before.

Graceleigh's mental health failed her when she was twenty-seven. Her brother was coming to visit her as a surprise. They finally reconciled after years of no communication. Trevor found her in her bedroom not breathing and was declared dead.

Her cause of death was unknown.

When Graceleigh became a ghost she knew that first place she could go would be Rose's. She knew that the girl would know something about what is happening.

Graceleigh poofs into the studio when she hears a scream coming from Rose. The ghost turned to see a very pregnant Rose, scared. Graceleigh explained everything that she knew of and she hoped that the woman in front of her understood. Rose nods her head trying to wrap her mind around the fact Graceleigh died weeks ago. Rose nods her head and offers her the studio to stay.

Graceleigh stayed in the studio for the next fifteen years and hoped that somebody else would see her.

Flash to 2020, Julie Molina came into the studio where she and her mom would be. That fateful moment is where Graceleigh could be seen by a human once again.