𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

"You want me to forget youOkay, forget me, tooYou tell me you hate me, babyYeah, I bet you do!"

Okay, forget me, too
You tell me you hate me, baby
Yeah, I bet you do!"

After their performance over the weekend, the boys were ecstatic. They could not wait to play again. Graceleigh, however, was the exact opposite. The amount of visits she has paid Trevor has taken a toll on her. She just wishes her brother and her niece could see her again.

When Julie walked into the studio, Luke and Reggie were already by the piano working on other music. Graceleigh was on the couch laying down. She just came back from another visit from Trevor.

"We're playing a school dance?" Reggie says while looking at the flyer that Julie handed to them. "Sweet!"

"It's not exactly the Strip." Luke groans as a protest.

"Well, we aren't exactly alive, so you should be happy to have our first gig babes." Graceleigh says while getting off the couch and moving closer to the boys. Luke's cheeks grew warm at the name she gave him, but Graceleigh was too focused on the topic at hand to see it.

"I wasn't in love with the idea at first either, but it could be a great way for us to build a following, right?" Julie says while watering the plants.

"Yeah. Yeah. We need to play wherever we can, whenever we can." Reggie says with excitement laced in his voice.

"No, you're right." Luke says while looking at Julie, "Let's rock those kids' faces off and then play the clubs."

"And then record a single that gets a billion streams?" Julie says with Graceleigh nodding her head fast. Reggie and Luke gave the girl a confused look.

"I don't know what that is, but hopefully it gets us a manager and a tour." Luke says adding on to Julie.

"Then we release a bunch of hit albums." Julie adds on.

"Put out a country album that does surprisingly well." Reggie says which in return gets a weird look from Luke and Julie. "I shred on the banjo so..."

"Then I'll learn how to fiddle." Julie says with Graceleigh adding in.

"Well, my only country song was a success back in the day." Graceleigh says with Julie widening her eyes. "I'll just stick with songwriting though."

"I remember that song! You should be sad! It was such a bop, Graceleigh." Julie says excitedly which makes the ghost smile. Luke looked at her with confusion on her face.

"Before I died, I made my last album. One of the songs out there was called 'you should be sad.'" Graceleigh says with Luke nodding. "What? The most petty and heartbreaking songs all come from country." Graceleigh says while shrugging her shoulders. Reggie, on the other hand, was so excited. They all bumped their fists in excitement.

"And before you know it, we're being inducted into the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame." Luke stands up straighter while banging his hands on the piano.