Chapter 23: Call me boyfriend

Cassandra POV

I was busy mixing the batter in the bowl when I felt hands snaked around my hip from behind. His toned muscle and scent were too familiar to me by now. I felt his lips brushed up and down on my collarbone which sends me the tingle sensation.

"Carlos, stop. You are distracting me." I said while giggling.

"It's a good distraction, no?" The butterfly kisses further till my face.

"Stop, you are killing me. I can't finish this later. I want to have it so badly," I warned him in a joking voice.

"Hmm, I wish you will say that when it comes to me. Say that you want me badly." He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled my body closer towards him. "Say it, Cupcake." He teased me.

"Not really," I answered bluntly making him tickle me while he enjoyed me begging him to stop as I couldn't run away from his grip.

"What are you doing?" He inquired after satisfied with the tease.

"Cupcake is making cupcakes." I grinned. He was now standing beside me observing my every movement.

"I never knew that you can make cupcakes. You never told me that."

"Well, I thought you knew everything about me," I narrowed my eyes on him remembering his words last night.

"I missed out on this part, obviously." He pinched on my cheek.

"Actually, I was the one who starts the idea of selling cupcakes in Scarlet's coffee shop and I taught her how to do it. We started selling it in a small amount at first then when it got more requests day by day we decided to make it as one of the coffee shop's signature desserts." I told him the small secret that he seems not aware of. 

"That sounds awesome. I'm proud to have you as my girlfriend." He smooched my lips hard.

"Grumpy boss, stop taking advantage of me," I said pretended that I was angry.

"Call me boyfriend," he demanded out of nowhere.

"No way, not going to happen," I said, running away, but he could read my mind before I have the chance to do so. He caught me and lifted me to the kitchen counter. I squealed as I was shocked by his sudden attack.

"What are you doing?" He was now standing in between my parted legs.

"What do you think? I'm not going to let you continue your work until you call me boyfriend." He showed his possessiveness but in a good way that I secretly like.

"Are you going to stare at me until night if I refuse to do so?" I raised my brows in an attempt to challenge him.

"Yes, exactly, glad that you read my mind. I'm going to stare at you until you remember my face, even in your sleep."

"Uhh, what a possessive boyfriend," I huffed.

"Repeat that again." He smirked.

"What?"

"Repeat what you said just now. I want to hear it again."

"No." I covered my lips with the back of my palm as my hand was stained with flour.

"Don't provoke me like this, Cupcake." He peered at me.

"Did I?" I asked, enjoying teasing him. I pulled him closer towards me with my legs clutched around his waist. His eyes shift from my face to my legs examined my gesture.

"What is in your mind?" He asked as if I was planning something naughty.

"This," I exclaimed and touched his face with my hands and it caused his face to stained with flour. I laughed while he tried to stop me.

"You are so naughty, bad girl." He lifted me up from the kitchen counter with my legs wrapped on his hip securely. I immediately clutched onto his neck, worried that I might fall down even though I know he wouldn't let that happen.

"You look so cute like this," I teased him which caused him to do something that was out of my thought; he slapped my butt!

"Bad, bad girl." A smirk on his face didn't go unnoticed. I laughed gleefully in his embrace before begging him to put me down.

"Ok, enough for now, boyfriend. I need to focus on my cupcake."

"Yes, call me that. I like it this way." Satisfaction was evident on his face.

"So demanding, huh," I complained and planted a kiss on his cheek as a bribe so that he will agree to let me down.

"Not enough," he protested.

"Be grateful." I retorted. He ignored my words and smashed me with a passionate kiss on my lips before he finally let me go and focus on my abandoned cupcake.

Carlos POV

"You look stunning." That was all I can utter at the moment my eyes caught her walking down the stairs. She dressed in a long-length satin dress in dark blue color. Her shoulder was exposed in that off-shoulder dress that clutched onto her body while the split on the dress exposed her long skinny legs. She matched the dark blue dress with white heels. Her makeup was natural and it made my eyes beheld her mesmerizing face for a long time.

"You look not bad too." She praised, a smile plastered on her face. She came closer and adjusted my tie. I kissed her on her cheeks before offered her my hand.

"Shall we?" I asked in a polite way.

"Yes, boyfriend."

"It sounds pleased to the ear," I commented with a smirk.

I decided to drive myself tonight. I just want to have some private time and space with her but there will be a surprise waiting for her tonight. I can't wait to see her happy face because of the surprise.

"I called Scarlet for a few days, but she didn't pick up. I bet she forgets about my birthday." She whined, looking at her phone beside me.

"Maybe she's occupied with some works. You can try again later. Just focus on us for tonight, okay Cupcake?" I fibbed. She will get the answer later.

After around 45 minutes of driving on the road, we arrived at the hotel. This was one of the hotel branches that belonged to Amigos. I decorated the rooftop floor as the party venue. Only six of us will be there tonight.  I learned from Scarlet that my Cupcake doesn't like any crowded place, and she prefers a small celebration.

"The restaurant is there. We are not going there?" She asked with confusion on her face. She knitted her brows while peering at me.

"No, we are not going there. There's a better place upstairs," I took her to the lift and pressed the button to the highest floor of the building.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Wait, Cupcake. You will know soon."

"I-I, Carlos, I'm not ready for that yet." She suddenly stuttered and her face was red. I gawked at her.

"Not ready for what?" Now I was confused.

"Th-that-to sleeps together," she said in a low tone even though only two of us were in the lift. She avoided my eyes. I hollered loud laughter with her confession.

"Don't laugh, I'm serious, Carlos." She slapped my chest. I caught her hand before she repeated her action. It wasn't hurt, but she did that to make me stop laughing.

"I'm not thinking about that, Cupcake. You are such a naughty girl." I pinched on her blushed cheek, never thought that it will cross her mind.

"Then why did you bring me upstairs if we are not going to the room."

"Your answer is here," I said as the lift stopped at the top floor. I wanted to show her instead of telling her verbally.

"You know what, we can do the thing that inside your mind later if you want, after we have done with this," I whispered near her ear, enjoying her reaction.

"I don't want to talk to you right now." She said, poking her mouth cutely. I shook my head while chuckling at her action.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤