she

December, 25th 2003

December, 25th 2003

Celeste Ruby Nolan, a seventeen year old girl, a proud, brave, and brilliant Ravenclaw. She was also beautiful, sweet, charming, and friendly. She got it all. She was the definition of a perfect teenage witch. Everybody knew, she was one of the smartest girl at Hogwarts, alongside with Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood. She never missed a class, straight A's, never got a detention, and almost every professor loved her. Yeah. That was Celeste Ruby Nolan.

Just another normal day at Hogwarts, Celeste was in the library, studying with Luna, preparing for the upcoming N.E.W.T's. Books by books, pages after pages, hours passed, they finally felt tired for studying all day long. They knew they needed a break. It was currently five pm and almost time for dinner. They went back to their dorm to take a shower before they showed up at the great hall for dinner.

Celeste grabbed her favorite pair of clothes and went showering first. After a lovely and refreshing shower, she put on her clothes, applied some of her favorite candy scent perfume, and brushed her dark, wavy, and medium length hair gently. Then, she waited patiently for Luna to finish her evening shower. They wanted to go to the great hall together. Well, they were best friends, and best friends always went everywhere together, right?

The dinner started at six thirty pm, but there were already lots of student sitting in the dining area. They were chatting, laughing, and making jokes. Just the typical Hogwarts students stuffs. Celeste sat in front of Luna. Cho Chang, who arrived just perfectly in time, joined Celeste and Luna in the dining table.

"Hey guys, sorry, I was with Cedric." Said Cho, while she fixed her messy hair.

"Oh. Yeah. Don't tell us about that. We figured." Said Luna, helping Cho fixing her clothes.

"Did you just?" Asked Celeste, suspicious, even though she was smart enough to know the situation here. She just loved teasing her friends.

"Yes. Don't ask for details. I won't tell you." Said Cho, annoyed and finally able to sit still look pretty.

Celeste laughed and so the rest of the Ravenclaws who heard their short yet spicy conversation.

After dinner, Celeste, Cho, and Luna went to the astronomy tower to do their homework together. They always did their homework at the astronomy tower since the first year, that was their favorite place. The vibe, the area, the smell, it all just perfect for studying and working for their homeworks.

Neville went to visit Luna and accompany her to study. Neville and Luna were some kind of best friends-ish. It's kinda complicated. They were both too shy to admit that there was something more between them. Cedric was also here to accompany Cho, he brought snacks, not just for Cho, but for all of them. That was why he would always be Celeste's favorite. And lastly, Celeste. Well, no one would come and accompany her. She basically just watched them laughing and joking around, while she just sat in the corner, laughed at their jokes. She didn't mind though. Watching her best friends happy were always enough for her own happiness too.