two

Not giving a chance for Celeste to let go, or even say something, Tom grabbed her hand

Not giving a chance for Celeste to let go, or even say something, Tom grabbed her hand. He made her followed him to the room of requirement. Finally, a chance for her to let go.

"What are we doing here? What do you want?" Asked Celeste, annoyed.

Celeste looked at her hand, a little red because of Tom, who grabbed her hand a little too hard earlier. Tom was staring at Celeste who was in pain right now. He sighed, rolled his eyes, he kinda feel bad. He took her hand, more gentle this time.

"Is that hurt badly?" Asked Tom.

"It's fine."

Tom gently stroked her hand. His skin brushed into her's. Celeste tried so hard not to cry. She was always been a cry baby, she admited it. She cried on many simple things, like this, she wanted to cry but she holds it. She didn't want Tom to see her crying and made her look like a weak girl.

"Okay, so what do you want to say?" Asked Celeste.

"It can wait, just go back and have your dinner."

As much as she wanted to get mad and shout at him, all she could do was just nod and walk out from the requirement room, and made her way to the great hall and join her friends. These past few days had been too weird for her. She couldn't control her emotions well, she couldn't let her feelings out, she hid it too well and she hated it. It hurt her.

She finally joined her friends in the great hall and had her dinner.

Luna and Cho realized Celeste's bruised hands, they look suprised.

"What happened to your hand? Did he hurt you?" Asked Cho.

"No. He didn't. I tripped. Yeah, clumsy me."

Celeste had many side, but a liar, not very much like her. She just lied. It was not really a big deal, just one simple lie. She just didn't want Luna and Cho to worry about her and giving her three hours of speech. She hated it.

After dinner, Luna and Cho went back to the common room, but Celeste was still in the Dumbledore's office, talking about something, probably about making her the new prefect. Not quite long after that, she went outside and sat underneath a big tree, and read her favorite novel. Thankfully, she took her sweater with her, it was kinda cold out there.

Celeste usually sat outside and read her favorite novel for about an hour and read about 100 pages. She was a fast reader, that was her biggest hobby, besides quidditch of course.

The night was getting darker and colder, she didn't even know what time it was, but she knew it was time to go back to her dorm and had some proper sleep before starting tomorrow. Lots of classes, a final quidditch practice, and probably another things.

Some student were still passing by the hallway, probably it's still nine, nearly ten. Still, it was late for hogwarts's students.

Finally, she arrived at her dorm room, exhausted and sleepy, she fell into deep sleep.

~

"C, wake up. It's 7:30, you're gonna be late for breakfast."

Luna woke her up from her deep sleep. She opened her eyes, seeing a bright sunlight made her eyes hurt. She covered her eyes with a blanket.

"Ugh, shut the curtain please. It hurts my eyes."

"You need to wake up, or you gonna be late."

"Okay, okay, i'm waking up." Celeste grinned.

She throwed herself a quick morning shower and put on her uniform. Still feeling a little bit sleepy, she looked at herself in the mirror, tried her best to look fresh but fails miserably. Giving up, she walked out with Luna, still feeling sleepy.

She was not in a mood for breakfast. She was not hungry at all. All she wanted was just a sleep.

"C, remember, practice at 3." Said Roger, the ravenclaw quidditch captain.

Celeste raised her hand and gave him a thumbs up.

After practice, she went back to her dorm and took a shower. It was still a little early for a dinner, so she made her way to the garden and meet luna and cho, who were already there. Celeste felt like somebody is following her, the hallway was also cold and empty. Just Celeste and a footstep behind her. She got scared and make her way faster. Finally, she saw luna and cho talking, celeste approached to them.

▪︎

Today is finally the matchday, as always Celeste plays as the seeker. She'll be up against draco malfoy to get the golden snitch, as he's also the seeker.

The match begins, she currently lost from slytherin, but there is still hope, she is the ravenclaws last hope, celeste and draco are flying side by side to get the golden snitch, as soon as she grabs it, draco is feeling frustrated, so he pushes her, she fell from her broomstick, luckily, she's okay, just a little bruised.

Even though she wanna scream and slap draco, she knows it won't be worth it. Slytherin boys are annoying. All her teamates coming for her. Tom, goes down and helps her up.

"Get up. Don't be weak."

Her anger issues wins this time.

"I'm sorry, weak? Your guy just pushed me." She said, raising her voice.

"So?"

She feels heat all over her body,

"yeah whatever, you're just like every other slytherins, annoying and boring."

After quidditch, she goes to have a shower, her hand is bruised, it hurts badly when she moves them. She finished showering, now it's time for dinner. Luna and cho are already in the great hall to save a spot. She walks slowly, suddenly she hears a footstep coming right in her way, fast. Celeste looks back and find Tom, with his angry face, he takes her bruised hand hard, she screamed, she told him that it hurts her but he didn't listen.

"How dare you called me annoying and boring?" He said, raising his voice.

He still grabs her hand hard, she cried because it is too painful, he realized what he just did, he lets go of her hand slowly, he was silent for a minute, then walks away.

She wiped her tears and go to the great hall, luna and cho noticed that she's been crying, they look at her.

"Were you crying? Are you okay?" Asked luna.

"I'm fine."

Cho is looking at her hand that's really red because of Tom's doing.

"Oh my god, your hand, is it getting worse?" Asked cho.

"No it's fine."

After a while, she looks over Tom that is making his way to her, and of course everyone is staring, he handed her something.

"It's for your hand, it should help." She took the painkiller from him and he goes back to the slytherin table.

Cho and luna looks over to celeste, waiting for an explanation. Celeste then explain everything. Cho is mad because of what tom did to her. But she told cho to calm down and tell her that it's not even worth it screaming at his face. Slytherin are heartless, especially tom riddle.

"Come on, let me take care of your hand." Said cho, giving Celeste's hand the painkiller.

"I don't understand why he did this. He's so annoying. He knew your hand is bruised and he still grabs your hand like that?"

"It's fine. You know him, slytherin boys." She said.

Luna is currently making a hot tea for Celeste. She took a sip, the tea succesfully calms her down, she takes a deep breath, and let go.

She's resting and close her eyes.

~